Alternate Ending (KAIXROSE)

Just Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This was actually the ending that I was planning before I had the idea to change things up with a sad and unpredictable ending.

 

KAI POV

“I’m so happy to be back to all the loving EXO-Ls. Thank you for waiting for me for these two long years. I promise that I have returned better and will show you all the better Kai soon.”

The fans cheered and the camera flashed as I bowed and was engulfed into a hug by the members.

“Welcome home hyung!” Sehun almost screamed

………

“Kai, how about we all go out for some drinks. I think you’ll need that after those years in the military.” Baekhyun slung his arm around my shoulder.

I rubbed the back of my head. That did sound pretty good to be honest but right now the only thing I needed was to go home.

“Baekhyun,” I laughed, trying to lighten up. “First of all, it’s only 10 in the morning and second, I’m tired.” I yawned to emphasize my fake exhaustion.

“Ahhhh, reallyyyyyyy!” Baekhyun whined.

“Let him rest. I’m sure he would like to sleep in his bed after sleeping on those bunks.” Suho grabbed his back, remembering his sleepless nights on the army base from the bunks that messed up his back.

The guys all agreed and sighed in relief and anticipation to get home.

…………….

I waved the guys goodbye as the black van rolled away down the street. When the van was nowhere to be seen, I squatted down and dug through my duffel bag and pulled out a comb, cologne and breath spray.

I couldn’t believe what I was doing right then. I was acting like a teenage boy freshening up before a first date. I chuckled as I stuffed the things back into the bag.

This woman is making me crazy

When all last minute preparations were completed I took a deep breath and stuck my key into the door.

 

I just starting laughing in glee when I saw my girlfriend with my little Min, with her arms tightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter