So beautiful

Just Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai POV

I know that because Rose was getting married that I should just give up on her but that wasn’t a possibility. The moment I heard the news I literally felt like dying.

Just thinking of Rosey with that guy made me so angry. I just wanted to strangle him but in the end I held myself together and forced out a congratulatory response.

………………………...

I sat alone in a café trying to drown my lingering feelings for Rose with cup after cup of overpriced lattes. After the fifth cup, I came to the conclusion that this idea was idiotic. I couldn’t forget Rose. She was just too amazing to forget. Who could get such a beautiful face out their mind?

I picked up my phone from the table and dialed her number. She picked up on the first ring.

“Hi Kai what’s up.”

“Uh,” I didn’t have a reason for calling her honestly. I just wanted to hear her voice. “What are you doing?”

I heard her giggle on the other line. “Just shopping.”

“Did you eat yet?”

“Nope. Why, wanna buy me food?” she laughed.

“Sure, where do you wanna meet?” I said a little too enthusiastically.

“Oh really? Okay meet me at the street market in 10.”

……………………..

We walked through the street market, talking and stopping to sample the vendor’s foods.

“Say ahh.” She gestured for me to open my mouth as she stuff a piece of blood sausage in my mouth. I grinned at the way she interacted with the vendors a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter