Chapter Nine.

Can You Keep A Secret?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kibum followed Jinki inside the office where the latter said all the designers in there fashion line works. And of course, it is where Kibum will also be working for the rest of his stay in that company.

Jinki halted and so as Kibum and stood beside him. He cleared his throat to get everyones attention which actually worked since everyone stopped from what they were doing and paid attention to the man in front of them. They all greeted him a good morning in unison giving respect to him being the head.

"It is a good morning indeed." Jinki told them. "I wanted to announce to everyone that this person beside me here." he started pointing at Kibum."Mr. Kim Kibum will be working with us starting today." He added with a smile.

Kibum bowed to greet everyone politely but when he looked up, everyone were gone and he's now left with only Jonghyun who beamed him a smile. "We won't be strangers to each other anymore." he said. " We'll be able to see other often now." he added with a wink making Kibum confuse.

Where have everyone gone to?

Suddenly, someone handed Kibum something. "Here. You should start working." That person said then with a snap of a finger that person is gone.

"Kibum, Mr. Lee is asking for you." a voice from no where said.

"Kibum I need you to do this for me."

"Kibum can you help me with this?"

"Kibum what is this?"

"Kibum.."

"Kibum.."

"Kibum.."

"KIM KIBUM!" he suddenly heard Minho's voice calling for him.

"Ya! Kim Kibum if you don't get up now, you'll lose your job even before you make it on your first day." Minho added making Kibum shot his eyes open and quickly got up from his bed seeing Minho standing by his door.

"What time is it?" was the first sentence that came out from him.

"It's already 7:30." Minho answered rolling his eyes. "And you need to be there by 9:00 right?"

"Oh my god!" Kibum gasped and grabbed his things to get in the shower. "Thank you Minho!" Kibum said as he run past the taller boy.

Kibum is never late. That's one thing about Kibum, not until now though. This is the first time he had overslept.

And it was in a bad timing since today is Kibum's first day at work.

Three days after the interview Kibum had with Mr. Lee Jinki, he received an email telling him to get his requirements ready and even his stuffs that he will be putting up in the office because he'll be starting to work on the coming Monday.

Kibum never had been so happy before. Being able to work in that company sure is a dream come true for him. A dream he had always been reaching for. A dream he did not even expect that he'll achieve but of course Kibum is happy. Really happy to be able to achieve it.

At the same time, Minho and Taemin were also both happy for Kibum. As always, they are both always there to support Kibum with his dreams and Kibum in return do support his two best friends as well.

And being late in his first day is the last thing Kibum ever wanted to happen. He wants to put up a nice first impression to everyone of course.

After almost like an hour of getting ready, Kibum came out of his room and walked in the kitchen where Minho was, already having his breakfast.

"Good morning Minho." Kibum said as he sat on his seat in front of Minho and started to dig on the breakfast Minho prepared. Cereals to be exact since the frog like faced man was too lazy to prepare anything.

"Cereals?" Kibum gasped. "Really Minho?"

Minho just nodded at Kibum. "Seriously Kibum." Minho said ignoring Kibums reaction about breakfast. "Do you really have to oversleep on this day out of all others?" he asked jokingly.

"I didn't mean to." Kibum defended with a pout.

"Good thing you have me here." Minho said smugly, self praising himself,

"Well thank you mister good at everything. Would you mind giving me a ride?" Kibum asked.

"No." Minho answered.

"What? Minho!" Kibum pouted.

"I don't want to." Minho stuck his tongue out.

"But I'm running late." Kibum said.

"Not my fault." Minho answered back as he take a sip on his juice.

"I hate you." Kibum said and stood up from his seat not finishing his food.

"Ya! I was just joking you know." Minho suddenly said. "So sit down and finish your breakfast or I really won't give you a ride." he said in a tone like a father scolding his son.

Kibum's face lit up when Minho said that he'll give him a ride. "Yes appa!" Kibum said beaming Minho a smile. "You're the best!"

"I know." Minho said and chuckled.

 

 

"Thanks Minho." Kibum said once the car stopped in front of the company building. He opened the door and stepped out of the car.

"You're welcome." Minho said.

Kibum gave Minho a smile. "Yeah. See you later."

Minho nodded. "Yup. See you later yeobo." Minho joked.

"Pabo!" Kibum mumbled as he closed the cars' door and walked to the building with a flushed face. Minho really can be so annoying at times. Teasing Kibum and all.

He headed straight to the reception desk and said that he was told to go to Mr. Lee's office according to the e-mail sent to him. The receptionist said that Mr. Lee was already expecting him.

Kibum walked to the almost familiar building since he's been there before. Taking the way where Mr. Lee's office is located.

He stopped in front of the door of the respected heads' office and knocked. After hearing a soft 'come in' from the inside, he opened the door and let himself in.

He saw Lee Jinki by his desk looking over some documents. The latter looked up at him and beamed him a smile. "Oh Kibum." he greeted as he stopped his work and stood up to greet the younger. "Please take a seat." he ordered.

Kibum bowed at him. "Good morning Mr. Lee." he greeted politely and took a seat as he was ordered.

"Oh. You can just call me Onew you know." Jinki said and chuckled.

"O-o-what?" Kibum asked -- confused.

"Onew. You can just call me Onew when we're not in public you know." the other said.

"B-but.." Kibum was about to say something about it since it's a bit, well surprising? Why does Jinki wanted it that way? He's still the boss though.

"No buts." Jinki said. "I can tell that we will be good friends." he added and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter