Chapter One.

Can You Keep A Secret?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kim Kibum just graduated from college. He was one of the most talented and most outstanding student in his course, fashion design. He was always praised by his professors because of his works that they think will probably be a hit in the line of fashion. All Kibum needed to do is to go work in the most popular fashion company in Korea. The Kim's Fashion.

After graduation, Kibum's parents gave him a one week vacation as a graduation gift to their beloved son. Kibum was so much thankful to his parents for that because that's just what he actually needs to gain enough courage to apply in The Kim's Fashion. It's not that he's not confident with his designs, but it's The Kim's fashion we're talking here. And he knows how many other great designers would want to get in. The company where every new fashion trends they actually realeased became a huge success. He have always dreamt of working in that company ever since he was young.

"Key-ah" called Minho. Minho is Kibum's best friend who he lives together with. They are of the same age being both born as '91 line. Kibum is just older by three months. "Are you planning on bringing your whole room on your vacation?" he mocked.

Kibum rolled his eyes to Minho. "Minho, I need all these of course. I can't leave without my babies with me."

Minho threw himself on Kibum's bed, messing with the clothes the other just folded to be put in his luggage. "YA!" Kibum shouted to the other. "Minho! What are you doing?! You're messing it all!"

Minho laughed seeing Kibum's expression. "Key. It looks like you're leaving the house and never coming back again. Don't you think you're bringing way too many of your stuffs? You will only be gone for a week right?" he questioned. "It looks more likely like you're moving out." he added and then chuckled.

Kibum looked at Minho and just sighed. "Of course. A soccer freak like you won't understand." he mumbled.

Kibum and Minho are already best friends ever since they were toddlers, but when both of them turned 5, Kibum had to live with his grandmother in Daegu because his parents were both too busy to even look after him. But despite being away from each other, Kibum and Minho still managed to communicate with each other with the help of Minho's parents and Kibum's grandma. They're usually together especially during special days like the birthdays of one another. Minho promised Kibum that he'll protect him no matter what happens and that he will always be there for the other because he said that Kibum looks so fragile and quite weak that others might pick on him and Kibum promised Minho in return that he'll always be there too.

The two have a lot of differences and is the very opposite of each other. But those differences just made their friendship anything but weak. When they both turned eighteen and is ready to go to university, Kibum decided to move back to Seoul to attend the same University with Minho. With the permission of both of their parents, the two lived in the same apartment which made them both really happy.

Kibum knows everything about Minho and Minho knows everything about Kibum. Or maybe Minho just thought so? They both swear to each other to never, never keep or hide anything.

"Why can't I go with you Key? It's so unfair. You will be the only one having fun. Besides, your parents sent two tickets right? I'm sure the other one is for me." Minho said confidently knowing how Kibum's parents told him that he's like their other son.

Kibum stopped from putting his clothes in his luggage and looked at Minho with a smirk. "Is my best friend who only thinks about soccer missing me already?" he asked with a chuckle.

Minho glance over to Kibum and pouted. "But I want to go too. You know, I'll be lonely here without some y diva nagging me." he said.

Kibum chuckled. "Ya! Don't pout like that, it doesn't suit you frog face." he mocked earning a glare from Minho. "I told you, I just want some time alone okay? It's not that I don't want you around, but seriously Minho, are you not getting tired of me being around everyday? I'm already tired of you!" he joked.

Minho chuckled from Kibum's statement. "What kind of friend are you?" he teased. "Sorry Kibum, but I don't think I'll ever be tired of you. You know, I'm just like the most loyal best friend you could have in your life so you should at least treasure someone like me." he added. "But still, you've got a point, I'm actually tired of you being always around too." he added and stuck his tongue out to the other, teasing.

Kibum chuckled as well and went to lie down beside the other. "There's three tickets by the way." he said looking up the ceiling.

"And you still want to go alone?"

"Mmm.." Kibum hummed. "But don't worry, the other ticket is really for you." he added. "And I'm giving you the other one too, just go with whomever you want to go with."

Minho sat up and fisted in the air. "Asa! Thank you Kibum. You're the best as al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter