Chapter Five.

Can You Keep A Secret?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome back Kibum-hyung" Taemin greeted Key as he rushed in for a hug with the older. "How was your vacation?" he asked happily tigthening his hug.

"Y-ya! T-Tae. Can't.. Can't breathe Tae-m-min."

"Oops!" Taemin said releasing Kibum from the hug. "Sorry hyung."

Kibum sighed and smiled at the younger. "It's fine." he answered ruffling the youngers hair. "Taeminnie~." he teased earning a pout from the - all so manly to himself - boy.

"Hey!" A tall guy with frog like eyes greeted him. "Welcome back Kibum!"

A week have already passed. Kibum's vacation is now over, and now he's back in Seoul and stuck with his frog of a best friend and his oh so adorable Taeminnie. The week he spent in Jeju can be described as the best though since he sure did enjoy it all by himself. Visiting a lot of tourist spots, walking and wandering around on his own. Yes. He felt stress free in there. How he wish that a week could turn into forever, yet he doesn't want that to happen though. He don't want to be all alone there for the rest of his life. He still have lots of dreams he would want tocome true.

"Thanks." Kibum told Minho with a smile.

Minho smiled back at Kibum and pulled him in for a hug. "I missed you Key." he whispered to his bestfriend.

"Jerk." Kibum replied. "I thought you said you wouldn't miss me?" he answered pushing the other playfully earning a chuckle from the frog like guy.

"Yeah~ Whatever. Now you're back, Taemin and I will finally be having a decent meal for dinner tonight." Minho sing sang getting Kibum's luggage and walked away to his car out of the airport.

"Aish! That frog!" Kibum hissed earning another chuckle now from Taemin.

"How's your vacation hyung?" Taemin asked again and grabbed a bag from Kibum. "We missed you you know." he said.

"It was fine. Wait. Great. Yes. It was great. Really great." Kibum answered and started to walk out the airport with Taemin by his side. "I enjoyed it. A LOT." he teased.

Taemin pouted on how Kibum just described his vacation. "Did you not even missed us hyung?" he asked him.

Kibum chuckled. "Of course not Taeminnie." he answered the younger. "I missed you two a lot."

"Really?" Taemin asked happily.

"Yes, and because I missed you two, I guess I'll prepare us a special dinner tonight." he told him.

"Oh my! Yes! Finally! Finally!" Taemin exclaimed making Kibum laughed at the younger.

Probably, those two haven't had any real food the whole week he's not around since Minho is always too lazy to cook anything so he just always settles with a ramyun and Taemin, Taemin doesn't even know how to cook. So he bet that both are now craving for something, something edible to eat.

The two made it out the airport and to Minho's car where Minho helped on putting Kibum's luggages to the back compartment of the car.

"Why does it seems like your luggages increased?" Minho suddenly asked as he get in the drivers seat with Kibum next to him and Taemin at the back seat.

"Oh. You noticed." Kibum said chuckling a bit. He know how nosy Minho is when it comes to Kibum buying a lot of stuffs. "Well, I just bought some stuffs." he said.

"Some stuffs yet you're bags increased by two?" Minho asked as he bring the car's engine to life. "You're really unbelievable Key!" Minho sighed and started to drive all the way home.

 

 

*BURP*

"I'm so full!" Taemin exclaimed after he finished eating. "Thanks Kibum-hyung. You're the best as always!" he added putting on two thumbs up for the the feline.

"Taemin's right. Thanks Key!" Minho said as well stretching all his four limbs out.

Kibum smiled at the sight of the two. Two of the most important persons in his life, of course that's beside of his family. "Seriously you two. You really should learn how to cook." Kibum scolded them.

"What's the use Key when you're always there to cook for us?" Minho stated chuckling, earning a glare from Kibum.

"Aish! I will not be forever around Minho." Kibum sighed.

Minho tsked at the feline's statement. "I was just joking Key. Don't take it too seriously." Minho told him patting on the feline's shoulder.

Kibum sighed again and just nodded. "Aish! You're both lucky that I love you two." he exclaimed.

The two smiled at him and Taemin walked to his side, both trapping Kibum in a tight embrace. "We love you too." the two said in unison making Kibum smile.

He's lucky to have both of them as his friends. he really is lucky.

The two pulled away from the hug making the three of them laugh.

"Anyway, I have to go home now hyungs. It's getting late." Taemin told the two after checking the time.

"Won't you stay here tonight Tae?" Kibum asked pouting.

Taemin shook his head and giggled. "Sorry umma!" he said calling the feline umma again. It's been a while Taemin had called him umma. "But I have things to do tonight."

Kibum flashed a smile upon hearing the word umma from the younger. How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter