Chapter Seven.

Can You Keep A Secret?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sometimes, you just don't have any other choice but to obey. Obey what the elders told you to do because they will always know what's best for you.

So Kim Jonghyun will. He will obey as his father had told him. He will take over the company he had work hard for to be passed on him. Kim Jonghyun will do as his father wished because he has no other choice. He just have to -- even though it's against his will.

Sometimes he wonder why, why does it have to be him? He can just pass it to his Onew-hyung though. Onew is much more fitted to be in that position rather than him.

"Hey hyung!" Jonghyun greeted as he entered Onew's office. Onew is Jonghyun's cousin -- more like a brother. The two grew up together since Onew's parents died in a car accident when he was three, so Jonghyun's parents took him in and treated him like their own son.

Onew whose currently sprawled down the office couch looked up to Jonghyun. "Hey Jonghyun." he greeted back as he sat up from his position. "What brings someone like you here?" he joked.

Jonghyun walked to his hyung and plopped down the couch next to Onew. "Nothing, Just wanted to look around. You know, I rarely comes here so I don't actually know where's this or that." he explained. "Your office is the only room I know here hyung." he added with a chuckle.

"Says President Kim. Seriously Jonghyun?" Onew asked. "You should have memorized every thing in here already. You'll be taking this in a few m--"

"I know. I know. Stop it hyung. I don't want to hear anything about it anymore." he said blocking his ears with his hands.

"But Jonghyun yo--"

"You know how I am not interested in business hyung." Jonghyun said, looking around the room, searching for something interesting until his eyes landed on the laptop placed on the coffee table. The screen showing some type of application form he supposed. "Were you doing something hyung?" he asked.

Onew just let out a sigh and nodded, he knew that arguing with Jonghyun about it was nonsense sonce Jonghyun won't listen to him. "Yeah~ I'm checking out someone's application form again. I'm actually thinking about hiring him." Onew explained reaching for his laptop. "His works are splendid I must say."

"Oh.. Then you should hire him if that's the case." Jonghyun suggested.

Onew looked at Jonghyun then smiled. "We'll see. I actually have an interview with him today."

"You'll be the one doing it?" Jonghyun asked. "As far as my mind serves me right, you don't do interviews hyung."

Onew stood up from his seat and walked to his table, putting the laptop on top. "This one is special I guess?" he said. "You can stay here if you want to. He'll be here by 9."

Jonghyun let out a sigh and shook his head. "Nah! I'm not actually that interested so maybe I'll leave when he arrives."

"Okay then." Onew said, putting on his coat jacket, adjusting his tie a bit before sitting on his chair behind the table. "But you could stay if you want to."

Smiling to his hyung, Jonghyun grabbed a magazine from the coffee table before saying a soft 'no thank you' to him.

The two stayed there with Onew signing some documents while Jonghyun got himself busy looking at the magazines when the telephone suddenly rang.

Onew answered the phone, it was his secretary telling him that the person he's expecting was already there, telling the secretary to let him in.

A few moments later, there was a knock on the door and Onew told the person knocking to come in.

The door opened revealing his secretary. "Mr. Lee, Kim Kibum is here." she informed.

Onew smiled to her and nodded. "Let him in." he ordered.

Jonghyun on the other hand closed the magazine he's reading. He put it back to where he got it from and stood up from his seat, stretching his arms up. "I guess that's the cue for me to leave then?" he asked his hyung.

"I told you, you could stay if you want." Onew said.

Jonghyun smiled at his hyung. "No it's--"

"Good Morning Mr. Lee. My name is Kim Kibum." Jonghyun got cut off by a voice of certain someone who introduced himself as Kim Kibum.

Jonghyun looked back to see the person who just interrupted him. The boy actually look familiar to him. It seems like he had met him before but he can't seem to remember when and where.

"Oh. It's my pleasure to meet you Mr. Kim Kibum.." Onew said, standing up from his seat and motioned Kibum to take a seat in front of him.

Kibum gave him a smile and nodded, he bowed to Jonghyun before walking to take his seat infront of Onew.

The two shook hands and started to talk about this and that.

Jonghyun, who's still standing at his place looked at Kibum intently trying to remember where he had seen this guy. That face. Blonde hair, cute button nose, those high cheek bones, bow shaped lips and those feline eyes. Wait. Feline? Yes. That's it. "Kitty!" he said out of nowhere making the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter