Chapter Eleven.

Can You Keep A Secret?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*whistle blow*

"Okay. That's it for today kids." the frog looking coach told his team who gathered around him the moment he blew his whistle.

"Remember what I thought you today okay? You're all doing good. And I know we can win the game next month." he told them.

"Yes coach!" the boys said in unison.

"Okay. You can go home now and rest." he declared making the children cheer. "Take care of yourselves on the way home okay?" he said one last time and dismissed them.

"Yes coach!" they all said in unison one more time making their coach smile at his team.

The tall guy walked to the bench and watched as the kids prepare their stuffs and get ready to go home. He smiled to himself as he remember being like them when he was younger.

Suddenly, he was pushed out of his reverie when he heard his phone rang. He quickly fished his phone out of his pocket and answered it without looking to as who is calling.

"YA CHOI MINHO!!" he was greeted by the diva's voice once he put his phone on his ear making him take it off because of the loud voice from the other line. "WHERE ARE YOU?"

Minho let out a sigh once the voice stopped from ranting. "Hey to you too Key." he greeted. "Can we do this again without you shouting at me?" he asked calmly.

He heard some sounds on the other line as well as how the other let out a sigh. "Hey Minho!" he heard as Kibum started again, greeting him first. "I'm just wondering where are you, I've been texting you but you weren't replying frog. Just where are you?"

Minho chuckled to what Kibum just did. His best friend is just too cute to resist sometimes, really.

"Is my best friend worried about me?" he asked smugly.

"What? Oh c'mon Choi. Who would miss some frog like you?" Kibum asked on the other line and Minho could definitely tell how the blonde rolled his eyes just now.

"Hmm." Minho hummed as if he's thinking. "Someone named Kim Kibum I guess?" he teased as he stood up from the bench he's sitting on and get his stuffs. The kids bowing at him as he passed by which he returned with a smile and a wave of his hand.

"That's a big no no Choi." Kibum said on the other line. "Please. Wake up." he added making Minho chuckle. He bet that Kibum's all annoyed now. "But seriously, where are you Minho?" he asked again and Minho heard worry laced in the other's voice.

He smiled to himself hearing that. "I'm on my way home." he simply answered walking to the parking lot to his car.

"Coming from?"

"Part time job. Jeez Key. Don't you remember? I have to coach some kids every Mondays and also on Wednesdays?" he asked.

Choi Minho is actually still a student. He's on his last year taking up a course in medicine in the same university Kibum just graduated. It may doesn't look like it but Minho will be soon a doctor just like what his father wanted him to be. But still, Minho doesn't want to just throw his real dream to be a soccer player. He's the star player of their soccer team during middle school and high school though. He's like some soccer genius really. So Minho decided to coach some kids as a part time job and hobby as well during his free times, especially now that he's on a break from university.

"Oh." he heard Kibum and surely, his mouth propably is formed in a cute 'o' with his face tinted with a slight blush of pink. "Oh. I remember now. I was just a bit surprise not seeing you when I got home."

Minho's smile grew wider as he entered his car. "You just missed me Key. Just admit it."

"You really need to shut up now Minho." Kibum answered back.

"Okay. Okay. I'll see you later Key." he said. "Oh. And anything is fine for dinner, just in case you'll be asking. I'll go stop to buy some ice cream too." he added.

"Really?" he heard Kibum gasped.

Minho nodded even though the other can't see it. "Yeah really. We need to celebrate your first day."

 

 

Jonghyun was currently laying flat on his bed, his arms covering his eyes. Sometimes he really hates to be home. There's no one to talk to here but on the other hand, being alone gives him peace of mind. Being alone, he can be whoever he wants himself to be and do whatever he likes to do. Something like being on his own world.

"Aish." Jonghyun sighed sitting up from his position. "I'm bored." he mumbled to himself.

Sighing for the second time, the puppy liked man looked at his bedside table where he saw his calendar. A red mark on one of the dates less two weeks from now.

"Two weeks huh?" he whispered with a serious voice, eyes fixed on the calendar.

After some moment, Jonghyun took his eyes away from the calendar and looked around his room instead, trying to find something interesting until his eyes landed on his almost forgotten guitar on the other side of his room. Jonghyun smiled to himself. How long has it been since he last played? A year? Two years? Three? Ahh.. Yes. It's been three years already.

It's been like hell to Jonghyun during his last two years in college. He doesn't really want to go to a business school and study about management, marketing, economics and all those stuffs regarding to the business world but that's what his father wanted him to. Jinki did went to a business school too so he supposed that maybe it won't be that hard. He did not really took his first two years in business school seriously because he wanted his father to realized how he's not fitted to be in the business industry. He's more into music and he's in love with it ever since he was little.

Yet, Jonghyun was wrong. So wrong. At first, okay, there's Jinki who got his back to help him with stuffs but soon enough, Jinki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter