Chapter Two.

Can You Keep A Secret?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kibum settled himself comfortably on his seat near the window in the premium economy class his parents booked. He smiled to himself as he thought about his loving parents. Despite being quite a rebelious child towards them, they still wanted what's best for Kibum and he's very much thankful to have them.

He sighed to himself. He actually wanted to go with Minho and Taemin in this trip, but as he said he wanted time alone. His thoughts wander on the things he'll be doing for the week, making sure that he will enjoy the whole week he have to just have fun without any worries Maybe after this vacation, he'll be able to apply to The Kim's Fashion confidently.

"I will surely make this vacation fun!" he told himself with a smile.

"You definitely should." Someone suddenly said making Kibum looked up to see who the person is.

Upon looking up, he saw someone putting some bags in the overhead compartment who actually looks familiar. He stared at the stranger thinking where he might have seen this guy.

"Uh~ earth to you mister pretty boy?" the unknown guy said making Kibum snapped from his thoughts.

"Ah!" Kibum suddenly exclaimed. "I remember."

"Remember what?" the guy said taking the seat next to him. "By the way, I'll be sitting next to you if you don't mind."

"You're the guy earlier right?" Kibum asked him.

"Ah! So, you're the other one who almost didn't make it. I saw you earlier too." the guy said looking at Kibum with a smile that shows his pearl white teeth.

"Err.. Y..yeah." Kibum answered, face flushed red seeing the other's smile. He swear. That smile this guy next to him just gave him can actually take everyones breath away.

The latter chuckled at Kibum's awestruck expression. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Y..yes." he answered and looked down to his lap blushing from embarrassment.

The stranger just shrugged and let it go. "Okay then." he settled himself comfortably on his seat, closing his eyes as if planning to sleep.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome on board flight 23B with service from Seoul to Jeju. We are currently seventh in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in aprroximately twelve minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cellphones. Smoking is prohibited during the duration of flight. Enjoy your flight. Thank you."

Kibum heard the announcement and fasten his seatbelt and the person beside him grabbed one of his bag and fastened his seat belt as well..

The guy beside Kibum then fished something in his bag taking his phone to turn it off as said by the pre-flight announcement.

"You should have turned it off beforehand." Kibum told him earning a hum in response from the stranger.

"You know, I don't actually talk to strangers." Kibum said again trying to start a conversation earning another hum from the person beside him.

"Really.. I don't actually talk to strangers." he said again.

The guy beside him sighed and looked him with a bit annoyed expression. "Why are you talking to me then?" he asked.

"I don't know." he said quite serious. "It just feels like it's a right thing to do right now." he added earning a quite skeptical look from the other.

"Ya! Don't look at me like that." Kibum told him which made the stranger shrugged.

"Are you on a vacation?" Kibum asked again earning another hum from the latter.

"Can you at least talk to me? You're only giving a 'mmm' as a response."

"No." the guy answered.

"Why not?"

"You said you don't talk to strangers, and I don't either." he simply answered.

Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter