Chapter Fifteen

Can You Keep A Secret?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho went home right after his coaching ended so he can still spend the rest of the day with Kibum. He have seen how disappointed his bestfriend looks like when he told him that he need togo and coach the team and knowing that Taemin is not able to join him as well made Kibum look dejected. So now, here he is, on his way home to at least make it up to Kibum.

"Keeeeyyy!!!" Minho called as he walked inside their shared apartment. "I'M HOME!! Let's go watch movies or eat or anything you have planned for family day." he said walking in to the living room where Key might be but have seen no one. 'Maybe he's asleep' Minho thought.

He walked to Kibum's room anticipating to see him there asleep. He can tickle the other awake if he's asleep. Kibum would definitely be surprised to seen him already home since his coaching always ends up late, but when Minho opened the door and walked inside, he did not see any Kibum there. Not even a strand of his hair. "Where is he?" he murmured, brows almost meeting.

He went back to the living room and plop himself on the couch, thinking where Kibum might be. For sure he's not with Taemin because the younger is with his hyung, helping him move.

"Maybe he went out for a walk or went shopping." he voiced out, stretching his limbs out as he yawns.

Minutes passed with Minho thinking of anything he could do since Kibum is out. He tried to call the other to know where he went only to be connected to a voicemail so he thought that Kibum might be shopping and do not want to be disturbed.

In the end, he decided that he'll just make dinner for them so they can at least have their so called family day over dinner. Minho can actually cook but he's just always too lazy to do so, Kibum's always there anyway and Kibum's cooking is much more better than his so he just let Kibum do the job.

 

 

"Thanks for the ride hyung!" Kibum said as he unbuckle his seatbelt and opened his side of the door.

"Anything for you yeobeo." Jonghyun answered with a wink.

It's been a long day for ther two. They have been here and there doing all kinds of stuff they think are fun to do. Well, you can call it a date. A friendly one at that maybe. Kibum and enjoyed Jonghyun's company a lot. It's like ha have found another bestfriend whom he can hang out with, but no one can be compared to Minho. Minho's like the bestest friend ever. After a long day of spending time together, the two decided to call it a day. Jonghyun insists to take Kibum home despite the younger's series of no. He said that it's already late and dangerous if the younger will just take the bus alone or even take a cab or just anything. In the end, Jonghyun won using his best puppy liked eyed to the younger, which Kibum found irresistible and gave in in the end.

"Ya! Stop calling me that hyung!" Kibum told him as he stepped out of Jonghyun's car only to get a chuckle as an answer.

"I'm just joking Kibum, or do you want it to be for real? I would definitely be honored to be your yeobeo." he jokes making Kibum blush a lot more this time.

"YA!" Kibum half shouted. Jonghyun's been teasing him all day. Calling him names and all. He's very much informed that Kibum's inlove with his bestfriend but Kibum always blushes whenever Jonghyun calls him with those cheesy names though.

Jonghyun laughed seeing Kibum's annoyed face. This is why he kept teasing him. He looks so cute like that. "Okay. Okay. I'll stop." he said as he raised both his hands, surrendering. "I think I should go." he said as he saw someone watching them from the front door of the apartment.

"You really should hyung! It's already late." Kibum said back.

"No. I mean, I should go since I think it's your bestfriend over there looking at us." he said, pointing on the man who's now definitely walking to them.

Kibum looks back and sees Minho walking in their direction. "Hey Minho!"

"It's already late." is what Minho said once he's standing beside Kibum. "Where have you been without even telling me huh Key?" he asked, his voice somewhat cold as ice.

Kibum got surprised hearing Minho's voice. It's not like him to be as cold as this.

"I.. W-w.. I.." Kibum stuttered.

"We just went to see a movie and played games." Jonghyun interrupted.

Minho looked inside the car where Jonghyun is and bowed. "Thanks for bringing him home uhh.." he stopped, trying to remember the name of this guy.

"It's Jonghyun." Jonghyun said with a smile.

"Ah. Yes. Jonghyun-hyung. Take care on your way." he said one lat and closed the door of the older's car. And that's the cue for Jonghyun to leave so he did. He drive his way back home.

 

 

"Why didn't you call?" is what Minho said once they got inside.

"Phone's battery died." Kibum answered. "Sorry." he added.

Minho pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a sigh. "Aish Kibum! You should have text-ed me beforehand that you're going out."

Kibum looked like a child being scolded by his parents. Minho always over reacts whenever he comes home late without telling him. "Sorry."

"You know that I promised your parents that I will take care of you, that's why they agreed that we can live together. You know that right?" Minho asked him, his voice laced with worry and uneasyness.

Kibum nodded. He remembers how hard was it to pursuade his parents that he'll be studying in Seoul. He's from Daegu and Seoul is definitely far away from home. He did everything just to pursuade them and even have Minho pursuade them too. In the end, his parent's agreed and told Minho to look after their son and all those concerns a parent will say. Minho agreed and promised to do so, up until now.

"But you know I'm not that 18 year old Kibum back then." Kibum whispered. "And I'm still older than you by months." he added.

"I don't care." Minho told him being that over protective best friend again. "This should not happen again Kibum. Do you understand?" he said with an intimidating voice.

Kibum let out a sigh. Always. Minho. Always overprotective. "Yes appa!" Kibum answered with a pout. "I'll go and change now, Good night appa!" he added and walked past Minho to his room.

"I made dinner." Minho said softly even before Kibum can step inside his room.

Kibum looked back at him with wide eyes, that's rare. Minho's always too lazy to make dinner though. "What?" he asked. He might have heard it wrong. 

"I made dinner. And, well. I don't know, have you eaten? I haven't because I was waiting for you. I thought we could spend the rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter