Chapter Four.

Can You Keep A Secret?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum walked out of the airport once he collected his luggages and walked to the van that will lead him to the hotel where he'll be staying his week with.

He was greeted by a kind looking man, maybe in the mid fifties and helped him put his things inside the van compartment.

"Is that all your luggages already sir?" the chaffeur asked him.

Kibum nodded and smiled at the man. "Yes it is. Thank you!" he thanked him.

The trip from Seoul to Jeju wasn't that long though, but with that small amount of time, he felt happier than he ever was. He met someone. Someone whom he called puppy hyung. He did not know why but he felt really comfortable with the said guy. It almost felt like he knew him for a real long time already. They did not exchange anything, not even their names since meeting that puppy like guy again is not even close to being possible.

Kibum looked back at the airport before sliding himself inside the van. "Well, at least he promised that he'll keep it." he smiled to himself and went inside the van. He settled himself in the back seat claiming the seat near the window as they wait for the other tourist that will be accompanied by that van to arrive.

"Have a nice vacation puppy!" Kibum muttered looking out the window.

The other tourist arrived a few moments later and they made their way to the hotel. Everyone inside the van was silent except for the whines the kids made.

They arrived safely at the hotel and all Kibum wanted once he stepped inside was to go straight to his room and rest for a bit.

He walked inside and straight to the reception hall being greeted kindly by one of the receptionist. "Good Afternoon sir! How may I help you sir?" a nice looking lady asked.

"I'm here for the room reserved in the name of Kim Kibum for a week." he asked.

"Let me just check sir." the lady said and began checking some things in the computer in front of her. "Mr. Kim Kibum right sir?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Your room sir is in room 408." she said as she rang a bell to call for a porter to help him with his luggages and in just a minute, someone came dressed neatly in his uniform.

"Minki, please help Mr. Kim here with his luggages." the lady asked and looked back at Kibum with keys in her hand. "Here's your room key sir." she told him handling him the keys.

"Thank you!" Kibum thanked.

"After you sir." the porter said, Kibum's luggages already in his care.

Kibum smiled at him and started to walk to the elevator followed by the porter.

Once they arrive in front of Kibum's room, he thanked the porter for helping him and gave him his tip.

He entered the hotel room and quickly threw himself on the king sized bed.

"This is life." he said with a smile as he make himself comfortable.

He stretched his arms back and folded it under his head gaze fixed on the ceiling above him.

"Can you keep a secret?" he said to himself with a smile on his face remembering the puppy like guy he told his secret with.

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

"Try me." the puppy looking guy said with a gentle smile plastered on his face.

Kibum smiled at the puppy like guy and took a deep breath.

"Well, it's something I haven't told anyone before." Kibum said.

"Then I should be glad right?" the other asked.

"Well, maybe." Kibum answered. "It's not something big actually." he added.

"Then tell me. Is it really that important?" he asked Kibum curiosity laced in his tone.

"I told you it's not something big, you don't know me so it's not really. But I just really wanted to tell this thing to at least one person." he said with a chuckle.

"You know, my friends always tell me everything about themselves or maybe things that actually happened to them. They always come to me to get an advice or just have someone who they can talk to." Kibum started getting a look of interest from the puppy liked guy.

The guy hummed silently telling Kibum to continue and that he's listening.

"Well, I always do listen to them." he said. "I'm that great of a friend." he added chuckling.

"Are you?" the other asked with a raised eyebrow, a smile on his lips.

"Well, I guess?" Kibum said. "And well, I don't know. I do too share things to my best friend."

"Best friend?"

Kibum hummed. "Yeah. My best friend. His name is- Wait. Let's just call him froggy. You know. We don't know each other's name, it will be unfair if I tell you his name." Kibum explained.

"Oh. It's a he." the other said.

"What? Do you expect my best friend to be some girl?" he asked crossing his arms to his chest.

"Well, not really. Maybe a bit?" he admitted.

Kibum sighed and lean onto his seat comfortably, playing with his fingers. "Anyway, froggy here is like my bestest friend ever." he said with a smile thinking about the guy who is really named Minho.

"And?"

"We've known each other for as long as I could remember-"

"Which is?" the other asked interrupting Kibum.

"Aish! Ever since we're both still wearing diapers okay?" he said with quite exasperated tone.

"Okay then." the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter