Chapter Three

Can You Keep A Secret?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ladies and gentlemen. the Captain has turned off the fasten seatbelt sign, you may now move around the cabin. However we always recommend to keep your seatbelt fastened while you're seated. You may now turn on your electronic devices."

"Hey." Kibum called the guy seated next to him. "T-thank you." he said softly.

Kibum was more than thankful how this guy next to him helped him calm down by simply holding onto his hand and telling him anything. Just anything to keep the younger distracted to refrain from thinking about the take off.

The guy chuckled. "Don't mind it." he answered leaning his back down his seat. "Is that why you insist on talking to me?" he asked.

Kibum nodded in response quite embarrass of himself.

"You should have said it you know, I somewhat got annoyed of you because you won't shut up." he told him. 

"Sorry. But you know, it's embarrassing, telling someone you're scared of take offs." Kibum answered. "Thank you again."

"Are you usually like that?" he asked Kibum.

Kibum nodded again. "But this is the first time I told someone."

"How did you manage the flights you've had before?" he asked.

Kibum sighed and bowed his head down.  "I, well, I usually just close my eyes and thinks of other things, but usually, I'm crying on my seat." he explained chuckling to himself.

"Do you always travel alone?" he asked again.

Kibum raised his head and looked at the person next to him.

"Sorry." the guy suddenly said. "Am I prying too much already?" he asked.

Kibum smiled and shook his head. "No. It's okay." he said. "I don't always travel alone, I usually travel with my grandma but, I just don't want to tell her. I don't want to tell anyone. It's embarrassing." he answered.

"It's actually not." the guy answered. "It's not your fault that you're scared." he added.

"Anyway, let's not talk about that." the guy said again.

"Yeah. Let's not. Thank you again." he said and the other continued to read his almost forgotten book.

Kibum pulled down the tray table in front of him and grabbed his bag to get his sketch book and a pencil. He might be able to draw something during the entire flight. He flipped onto the pages of his sketch book to see the other designs he had already made.

"You're into fashion?" the guy next to him asked as he put his book down again to look at Kibum's works.

Kibum looked at him and nodded. "I am." he answered.

"You're designs looks really nice!" the other complimented.

"You think so?" he asked him.

"Yes. You should have send those designs. I bet those will be a trend."

"I'm planning to." Kibum told him looking at the designs he made. "After this vacation."

"You really should. It all looks great." the other answered and grabbed his book again to continue his reading.

"Thank you." he thanked and closed his sketch book and put it aside. Kibum don't think he has something to draw anyway. It seems like talking to the person next to him is much more interesting.

"Hey." Kibum called but the other did not look at him.

"Hey." Kibum called again just to be ignored the second time.

"Can we talk? I have nothing to do." he told the other.

"Hey! Uhh.. Puppy!" he called again.

The puppy like guy let out a sigh. "You know." he said said putting his book back to his bag bacause it seems like he won't be able to read it continuosly anyways. "I have a name." he told him as he looked at Kibum straight in the eyes. "It's-"

"No." Kibum interrupted.

"No?" the other asked.

"I'd rather call you puppy." he told him.

"But I have a name." the other said. "And I'm pretty sure you heard it earlier, you know, the final board call?"

"I heard it, but I can't rememberwhat your name is. I don't need to know it though since after this, we won't be meeting again for sure." Kibum stated.

The other nodded. "Well, who knows, it's a small world after all." the other said. "Anyway, if that's what you want, I'll call you kitty then." he said with a grin making Kibum blush again.

Kibum doesn't actually know how many times did this guy made him blush with that little time.

"What would you want to talk now kitty?" the other said.

"Well, why are you going to Jeju?" Kibum asked.

"To unwind." the other said. "You know, I just wanted to have some time for myself." he added and smiled. "Relax without anything to think about."

"Oh. I see." Kibum said.

"I'll be getting a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter