Requiem 9

Love or Requiem?
Requiem 9: Partner , Bond and Truth?

 

 


Chanyeol cleared his throat and tried to strike a conversation but he doesn't know what to say. He's usually talkative but with Baekhyun around, he's a wreck. 

 

"B-Baekhyun was it? Your name I mean..."

 

"Yeah"

 

"I like it. Really,"

 


"Cool."

 


"Actually your name sounds familiar... Its like I've heard of it before though I only remember it vaguely. He looks a lot like you too."

 


"Who?"

 


"I wish I know..."

 


"I'm sure you'll remember." Baekhyun smiled. 

 

 

Chanyeol can only stare at that dazzling smile. Somehow he feels close to Baekhyun like how he is with Kyungsoo. They both have that smile that makes Chanyeol feel fluffy and comfortable. 

 

 

"Its kinda nice to have you around although its only been minutes since we met."

 

 

 

"Same here but yeah you should stop being melancholic. Chan Up!"

 

 

Chanyeol grinned. "Chan Up... Kyungsoo always say that to me. You resemble each other a lot."

 

 

"Yeah? Cool. I kinda actually like that kiddo. And please stop grinning you look creepy."

 

 

"You're really like him."

 

 

"Well what if we're related?"

 

 

"I doubt that."

 

 

"You said it yourself. Now stop saying we resemble a lot." Baekhyun said with a shrug. 

 

 


"You're cute."

 

 


"I get that a lot but I preferred to be called handsome."

 

 


"Oh please. You're not manly like Kyungsoo. He maybe cute and small but he's physically and mentally capable of killing someone when he puts his mind on it."

 

 

"That kiddo is really something. Weird yet adorable."

 

 

"I agree." 

 


The bus arrived and they got in.

 

"So... we actually ride the same bus?!"

 


"Really?"

 


"Yeah this is the bus I take too when I go home."

 

 

"Cool! It'll be weird if we have the same stop though. I mean I never saw you before here..."

 


"Oh well I leave very early I guess."

 

 

"Kyungsoo and I leave early too ..."

 

 


"Then I guess we drifted apart."

 

 

"What the- hahaha Baekhyun stop it!!!"

 

 

"What? You broke up with me and now you're laughing? Do I look easy to you? Huh?!"

 

 

"I'm so sorry oppa," Chanyeol faked a pout. 

 

 

"Oppa?! Pffffttt haha damn Chanyeol you're too gay ugh."

 


"But oppa likes me this way right?"

 

 


"...Maybe if you don't stop that is." Baekhyun smirked. 

 

 


Chanyeol blushed and suddenly felt hot. "Stop smirking because I might use that to wipe my ."

 

 

"So disgusting eew. Oh wait this is my stop..."

 


"Huh?" Chanyeol looked outside and noticed that this is his stop. 
He then quickly pressed the button and dragged Baekhyun out. 

 

 

Baekhyun is too shocked. I mean this is his stop. Chanyeol is dragging him. And what the fudge just- how did Chanyeol know where I live? I thought we were doing it on his house oh wait that sounds wrong. Stop Baekhyun. 

 


"WAIT ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM"

 

 


"Huh? What were you saying?"

 


"Why are we going to my house?"

 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

 


Baekhyun pointed at a house. "That over there is my house."

 

Chanyeol gasped. "NO WAY!"

 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

 

"I LIVE AT THE HOUSE BESIDE IT!"

 

 

"Really? We're neighbors then?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. This is very weird or too coincidental wow just- he thought to himself. 

 

 


"I NEVER SAW YOU BEFORE BUT NICE TO MEET YOU NEIGHBOR PFFFTTT~"

 

 

"Isn't it too late for greetings neighbor?"

 

 

"Well not really. Who cares? Anyway you can go home first if you want? Just knock at my door if you're ready."

 

 

"Yeah sure."

 


They went on their own separate ways and acted like they just broke up with the crying effects and goodbyes. Really what weird creatures those two are. 

 


They weren't aware that Kyungsoo was watching them intently from afar with Kai tagging along. He looks very satisfied and sports a big grin on his face. 

 


Kai just smirked. "I didn't know you had this kind of Mr. Do Kyungsoo."

 

 

"Oh shut up you're ruining the mood."

 

 

"Well you just sort of admitted that its your . Wow just wow!"

 

 


"Oh shut up will you? Lets go."

 

 

"Okay."

 

 

They went inside Kyungsoo's house and as usual its empty. 

 


There's no picture frames here? The place kinda looks gloomy but it has the feeling of home...

 


"What do you want for a drink?"

 


"Uh water is fine."

 


Kyungsoo threw a coke at Kai. Kai managed to catch it on time. 


"Do you wanna kill me?!"

 


"Maybe. You give me that aura that makes me hate you although I don't know what or why..."

 


"Sorry."

 

 

"... Whatever. Stay there."

 

 

"Okay."

 

Kyungsoo went up to change. Kai then took that time to observe the surroundings. 

 

 

His life can be better but its not my fault right?

 


Kai was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't saw Kyungsoo studying him intently like he's an experiment or something. But then Kyungsoo is always like that, observing people freaking them out. And of course, Kim Jongin is not an exception. 

 

"You look like a fish with those plump lips of yours", Kyungsoo suddenly said and Kai nearly peed on his pants. Not.

 


" Kyungsoo I nearly got a heart attack." Kai said while clutching on his chest.

 


"Oh shut it. Now you know the feeling and shush I'm the one dying here ugh."

 

 

"Dying?" Kai raised an eyebrow. 

 


"Yep. Out of boredom. Why?... Don't tell me you seriously thought I was dying wow," Kyungsoo said with eyes popped out while sporting a really hurt look. 

 


"Well you're always serious and ooh isn't it nice if it were real? Ha-ha-ha just kidding." Kai scratched the back of his neck nervously. 

 


"Maybe." Kyungsoo frowned. "Hey lets go now to Chanyeol's."

 

 

Kai can only nod.


***

Baekhyun is now in Chanyeol's room. How and why? Well, it just happened like that. Baekhyun was feeling at home and as weird as it sounds but Chanyeol pestered him to come up to his room. His reason? So they can play video games. No, not really. He learned that Baekhyun can play the piano and sings very well too! Since he has a piano in his room, he asked Baekhyun to come there and woah its not just an ordinary room. There are way too many instruments there and they also have like a mini theatre. 

 

 

Yup Chanyeol is loaded, Baekhyun thought to himself. 

 

 

He was interested more on the things so he roamed around and was just basically fascinated with everything. Chanyeol was there just watching and laughing at him. 

 

When he got tired, he sat down on  the chair near him which is the chair on the study table. He got bored so he spun his chair around continuously until a certain bracelet caught his attention. It was very familiar and seeing it makes him feel nostalgic and fluffy. 

 

"Hey Chanyeol-ah..."

 

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

"Why do you have this bracelet?"

 

 

"Oh right! That actually uhm you left it behind when I bumped onto you."

 


A tear left Baekhyun's eyes as he spun around Chanyeol. "I'm serious Yeol. Where.did.you.get.that.?!" Baekhyun's voice was stern. 

 

 

"As I said its yours! You left it!"

 

 

"Bull. I gave that to my brother when we last saw each other. Where is he?! Please I need to see him!!!" 

 


Chanyeol was shocked and very puzzled while a tear escaped from his eyes. 

 


The door then suddenly opened revealing Kyungsoo and Kai. 

 

 

"Took you long enough to realize."

 

 

"Kyungsoo?"

 

 

"I promised you hyung. I said I am going to find you."

 

 


"How?"

 

 


Kyungsoo just smiled. 

 

-------


A/N:


Sorry for the typos,mistakes, grammatical errors etc. haha and I really really need your opinions and reaction about this story on how do you think it will get better and how is it so far.  Just comment ahead! I'm open to suggestions too and criticisms. Please do not hesitate and I'll really appreciate it! 

 


Thank you for still reading this story. I know its crappy, poorly and sloppily written and because of that I apologize sincerely. 

 

And well its the last episode of its okay its love later. Han Kangwoo you will be missed. 

 

Please do leave a comment? Haha sarreh. 

 

 

---

edited: 1/4/15