Requiem 3

Love or Requiem?

 

Requiem 3: He's back 

 

Waiting for the bell to ring, Chanyeol taps his feet on the floor while biting his lips. He can't wait to see Kyungsoo. So the moment he hears the bell rings, he immediately gathered his things on his backpack and went to his locker to shove his books. He ran off to the exit and got on the bus heading home. 

 


Kyungsoo must be home now right? 

 

 


Unexpectedly, Baekhyun was there too on the bus  speaking profanities and chanting "I'm gonna kill that Dinotroll" continuously.

 

 

 

He sure is funny.I'm sure he, Kyungsoo and I are gonna  be a blast together.  Chanyeol thought to himself.

 

 

 


Speaking of Kyungsoo aish that squishy ball of fluff I'm gonna hug him tight and never ever let him go even though I'm sure that I'll get choked by his headlock but its gonna be all worth it. That thought made Chanyeol grin from ear to ear together with Baekhyun who's now grinning  too with the thoughts of murdering Chen playing in his head. 

 

 

 

Their grin made people freaked out for they look like they just got out of a mental hospital and is set to kill anyone any moment now which is really not that far from the scenarios playing in their head.

 


Realizing that this is his stop, Chanyeol pressed the button and got off quickly running off to his house to change.

 

 

 Baekhyun got out of his trance and got off too. He quickly ran off to his house which is coincidentally beside Chanyeol's house but  both Chanyeol and Baekhyun are not aware of it. 

 

 


On a corner, two eyes are watching them intently like they were a really entertaining show.

 

 

Kyungsoo called Jongdae and told him that Baekhyun is already home and that he'll get killed somehow so just brace himself and he'll pay for his funeral. And the only reply he got was- a groan or was it a moan? He doesn't really care so he quickly ended the line. 

 

 

 

And on cue the doorbell rang. 

 

 

"Kyungsoo honey I think its Chanyeol?"

 

 

 

"I think so too mom."

 

 

"I'll just go get the door then?"

 


"Nope let me do it mom!!!" Kyungsoo grinned sheepishly while heading off to the door. 

 

 

He composed himself and opened the door revealing Chanyeol. 

 

"Oh hi Yeol." 

 

"Soo why do you sound so sad?"

 

 

"Because I just saw your ugly face and I feel like vomitting ugh."

 

 

"I know you like it."

 

 

"I do."

 

And they both laughed even though nothing is really funny. Chanyeol got in running off to the kitchen.

 

"Hi mom!" Chanyeol chirped happily.


"Oh? Its my second son- no my favorite son Chanyeol-ah!"

 

"So I'm just a son eh? Not bad."

 


"Oh stop sulking Soo you know I'm handsome and why didn't you tell me your mom baked cookies?!"

 

 

 

Kyungsoo just shrugged and went to his room.

 

 

"Go follow Kyungsoo dear, I'll go bring the cookies for you later." Mrs. Do said with a wink. 

 


"Okay mom!" Chanyeol said with a big smile. 

 

 

Kyungsoo continued on working with his piled school stuff. Given that he's the president of the student council, of course he has many things to do. The plans he has to review and approve of and gosh his school always gives endless homeworks but he doesn't mind it. He kinda likes it. He always manage to get the school works done and study in advance despite  hanging out with Chanyeol and listening to his bickering nonsense like now.


"Hey Soo! Soo Soo Soo Kyungsoo-yaaaaaahhh!!!!"

 

And as usual Kyungsoo ignores Chanyeol.

 

"D.O.-yah DodyoD.O"

 

"Baby Soo"

 


"Squishy" Chanyeol said lastly while poking/pinching Kyungsoo's sides. He knows when to give up because Kyungsoo will likely continue to ignore him. But he doesn't stop anyway. 

 


"You know what Soo?"

 

"What?"

 

 

"I think you lost weight. And you know.... You look tired?"

 


"I think its time I lose weight." Kyungsoo just shrugged. 

 


"Yes. I miss your squishiness but nah you're still my ball of fluff and I like you." Chanyeol grins as Kyungsoo became stiff. 

 


A knock was heard and Kyungsoo came back to normal. 

 

"Honey I brought snacks!!!!"

 

"Yaaaaayyyy coookiiiieeeeesssss!!!!!"

 

"Is there milk tea mom? And ugh Chanyeol stop screaming like a kid."

 

"Yup! Taro milk tea is here!!!" Mrs.Do approached Kyungsoo and gave him his milk tea together with his pills secretly. 

 

"Thanks mom." 

 

"You're welcome honey! And oh are you finished with your err stuffs from hell?"

 

"Yup almost done!"

 

"Uwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh this is really delicious! Thanks mom!!!" Chanyeol said with his mouth stuffed with cookies. 

 

"Aigoo Chanyeol-ah should I pack you some then? And you're always welcome my adorable son." Mrs. Do said as she got a tissue from Kyungsoo and wiped Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol just grinned because he really really likes Mrs. Do babying him. 


"Mom stop babying him because I can see that he likes it." Kyungsoo said as he rolls his eyes. 

 

"I know you're just jealous." Mrs. Do said and they all laughed together.
 

 

I wish its always like this.

 

Mrs. Do left the room to give them some privacy and catching up.

 

"I missed you Soo we should hang out!!!" 


"Yeah well not right now I still need to finish this all." 


"Then tomorrow then?"


"Sure."


"Yes! I'll leave you now then. Bye Soo! " Chanyeol said as he kissed Kyungsoo's cheeks and immediately ran off to the door going to their house. 


Kyungsoo smiled- but it was a sad one. 

 

_____________

 

edited: 12/31/14