Requiem 6

Love or Requiem?
Requiem 6:  He's back to school and Chansoo?

 

Monday came by fast and Kyungsoo is back to school. Constant groans with a mix of chit chats fills his ears. He was greeted by everyone in the hallway and of course Chanyeol was beside him. 

 

 


"Good Morning Kyungsoo-ssi!" a group of girls greeted. Kyungsoo smiled and greeted back. He continued walking with Chanyeol constantly pestering him. Both men and women are swoon in by Kyungsoo's squishiness and cuteness. Oh everyone wants to just jump on him and hug him to death. He's very respected at school and he's basically everyone's dream. 

 

 


"Chanyeol not now."

 

 

"But Kyungsoo!"

 

 

Kyungsoo stopped on his steps and turned around to Chanyeol. 

 

 

He smiled his trademark heart shaped smile which made everyone melt in a pool of goo. Chanyeol was mesmerized by it but immediately came back to his senses since he knows what Kyungsoo's smile really meant. 

 

 

Death

 

 


"Okay..." Chanyeol pouted. 

 

 

Kyungsoo face palmed. "Stop pouting Yeol its so gross."

 

 

Chanyeol stepped in front of Kyungsoo and ruffled his hair making the latter whine and remove the former's hands forcefully. Everyone noticed the rings they are wearing. 

 

 

"Aww is that a couple ring?! Oh my gosh they're so cute!!!!"

 

 

"Chanyeol and Kyungsoo sunbae are finally going out?!"

 

 

"But I thought they were dating already?"

 

 

"Daebak its the couple of the year!!!!"

 


"Its so nice to see them together before they graduate kyaaa~"

 

 

"Finally! I've been waiting for this since forever!!!"

 

 

"Oh gosh so cute kyaaaaa~"

 


"Aww my Kyungsoo is already taken,"

 

 

"Ya cheer up! Just look at them they're  so cute aww"

 

 

"I knew it CHANSOO would be real someday and that day is today!!!"

 

Everyone started chanting Chansoo. 

 


'Chansoo eh?' Chanyeol thought as his grin gets wider. Everyone was giving their congratulations and cheers to the 'so-called-couple.' Kyungsoo just stood there face so pale, eyes wide open and mouth agape. 

 


"Ya Kyungsoo they think we're a couple! This is so fun!" Chanyeol chirped. 

 


Kyungsoo face palmed again and started walking towards their room in a fast pace while shaking his head. 

 


"Kyungsoo ya!!! Wait!" Chanyeol ran after him. 

 


"What the hell did just happened. Wow Kyungsoo! Do Kyungsoo this is just a dream everything is just a dream wake up now you ! Aaaaaahhhh"

 


"Uhm..."

 

 

"Oh? Sorry I thought no one would be here. Uhm so Hi? Baekhyun-ssi."

 


"H-hi so how'd you know my name? And by the looks of it you're very important in this school?"

 


"Kyungsoo-yah open the door!!!"

 

"Aish that . Don't mind him and to answer your question its a yes. Kinda since I'm the president of the student council/ rank no. 1/ school choir/very athletic guy and the list goes on."

 


"Wow why's it so windy suddenly? So I assume your name is Kyungsoo? Well its nice to meet you! And I have a hunch we already met before... But I can't pinpoint when and where exactly..." 

 

 

"You'll see. Uhm Baekhyun-ssi its nice to meet you again! Well I have to go now and we'll see more of each other soon that's for sure!"

 

 

"Okay?" Baekhyun scratched his head. 

 


You, We can't meet yet right now since I still have plans to do, Kyungsoo thought as he left the room. 

 


The bell rang signaling for the start of classes and Chanyeol was already seated on his seat waving at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo seated himself while glaring at Chanyeol. Chanyeol feeling Kyungsoo's gaze grins at him making Kyungsoo creeped out. Ms. Jung then entered the room and greeted everyone a Good Morning.  

 

"Hey! Everyone pass your works now and oh Mr. President congratulations!!! You may do the honor of collecting and checking the papers."

 

"Ugh you do know I can cheat with that right? And what congratulations?" 

 

"Eh you know it already though and don't worry I trust you babe!" Ms. Jung winked. 

 


Kyungsoo then and there wanted to puke if not punch someone but he just  stood up and started collecting the papers because he's a man. 


***

It was lunch break then and Kyungsoo was at the student council room. 

 

Luhan was there as usual flirting with Sehun. And uh Jongdae too with Baekhyun? Hmnnn... I wonder why is he here...

 

"For my sake please stop flirting everyone,"

 

"Oh hey baby yo yo yo!" Luhan shouted. 

 

"But I'm your baby~" Sehun pouted. 

 

"Hey Soo!" Jongdae chirped too lively and Kyungsoo hates it. Very. 

 

"Uhm yeah Hi? We met already..."
Baekhyun hesitantly said. 

 


"Oh yes Hi Baekhyun-ssi!"

 

Kyungsoo seated and started checking the papers Ms.Jung asked him to check. 

 

"So uhm Baekhyun-ssi what brings you here? Do you need any help?"

 

"Oh! Yes uhm I was told to bring in these papers to you? And I just wanna hangout here this place is so cool! Like literally."

 

"Funny. Okay."

 


"Oh yeah Kyungsoo uhm you know sports thingy event where we are head on with 'That' high? We actually need you like really really really if we would like to win."

 

"Luhan No."

 


"C'mon Soo you're the best player here even though you're short."

 


"Say that again and you're dead."

 

Kyungsoo is good at sports but he suddenly quitted. Not even Chanyeol knows why. Just Jongdae since that troll has a way of making Kyungsoo say it. 

 


"Okay. Sorry."

 


"Oh yeah I remember now! It was you!!!!" Baekhyun pointed at Kyungsoo. 

 


Everyone just raised their eyebrows while Kyungsoo just shrugged. 

 

 

"Took you so long to realize but lets see when and uh...where?"

 


"Uhm last friday at the hallway? And at the froyo shop? You always bump into me!!! And oh the note!!!"

 


"Not bad but your memory is not good enough." 

 


"Eh?"

 


"Nothing you'll know of it soon."

 

 

"Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo you're really something."

 


"I know. Well I'm done here. I wish you all rot in hell." Kyungsoo said as he left the room in a hurry. 

 

"Wow he's... Cold." Baekhyun said.

 

"Not really. Its his way of saying 'Have a good day everyone' yeah. But you see he's a satan in disguise do not be fooled by his squishiness!!!" Jongdae chirped.

 

"But you see Jongdae, you're no better than Kyungsoo you troll." Luhan said then started flirting with Sehun again.

 

"I swear to god just date already you flirts," Jongdae said while rolling his eyes. 

 


"You're all weird guys but I like it." Baekhyun said. 

 


"Oh sure you do."


***

 

"Ms. Jung here are the papers geez why pass your work on a student?"

 

 

"Well I'm lazy and because I can. Anyway I'm your cousin so how come I can't order you around?!"

 


"Because I'm your cousin that's why!"

 


"I'm hurt!"

 


"Well stop faking...

 

And oh right noona! You know Byun Baekhyun right? Can you please do me a favor?"

 


"Sure if I can? As long as its not ual!"

 


"You're such a ert dirtying my mind oh god. I just need you to make a group project where we will be paired with class-B yep. Thank you noona I'm leaving now!!!"

 

"Okay? Yeah sure?"


***

It is now 10pm and Chanyeol slept over again at Kyungsoo's house. Kyungsoo watches Chanyeol sleep as he finishes typing on his report. 

 


"Kyungsoo-yaaaa hehe~"

 

Chanyeol sleep talking eh? This guy really. Cute. 

 

"I love you Kyungsoo. Please don't leave me I'm lonely."

 


Chanyeol's face was contorted and Kyungsoo felt a pang on his chest. Tears started falling unconsciously.

 

 

Chanyeol is crying too. 

 

 

He must be having a nightmare.

 


Kyungsoo wiped his tears and started humming a lullaby to Chanyeol. The latter then calmed down and Kyungsoo started falling asleep too. 

 

It'll be alright Yeol. But I still don't think that I should stay and I'm scared. 

 

***

 

A/N:
Sorry for not updating for so long uhm I was very depressed and I got sick after the exams lol so yeah thank you for still reading this story because to be honest I don't know what I'm writing anymore lol. 

 

And I was planning on rewriting the whole story but you guys might get confused so I'll just continue on what I wrote and make it better if I can mehehehe

 

I love you all, you guys rock! 


And have you already watched Its okay that's love ep 14? Kyungsoo's acting gives me chills oh god he's so awesome.

---

 

edited: 1/4/15