Requiem 1

Love or Requiem?

 

 

Requiem 1:

Start

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, an inseperable pair as others define them have been friends since they were still cells based on their mothers having been bestfriends themselves.  When they were still three years old he together with another kid Chanyeol vaguely remembers tries to play with an introvert Kyungsoo only to be smacked at in the head making his mother worry if  his son is actually a masochist in the making but well she's not really 'that' worried because they look so cute like that. Chanyeol loves to tag along with Kyungsoo since they were often alone since they were kids because their parents are always busy at work. The only times they were not together is during private times like showering and whatnots courtesy of Kyungsoo and the ocassional trips the latter goes to in hospitals which Chanyeol never knows and is forbidded to know like now for example.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo has been absent for a week now and Chanyeol is getting worried since he's got no news at all about Kyungsoo despite being neighbors and best friends. He tried contacting Kyungsoo but to no avail since his phone is turned off. He asked around if anyone knows where Kyungsoo could possibly be at but they all just joke around saying "Yah Chanyeol-ah! Let the guy breathe he has needs too and is probably playing hook with a girl right now or something."

 

 

 

Asking around is a bad move. He hates that joke. No he's not happy at all. Not that its impossible to happen since Kyungsoo is bi and has a lots of secrets Chanyeol fails and wishes to know. 

 

 

Chanyeol sighs for the umpteenth time that day as he asked the teachers next if they've got news on Kyungsoo. And of course their homeroom teacher will know! aish stupid Dumbyeol tsk tsk. Ms. Jung, their homeroom teacher is Kyungsoo's cousin. 

 

 

"Ms. Jung, do you know where or what happened to Kyungsoo perhaps?"

 

 

"Oh Chanyeol-ah, ah well auntie actually called me earlier saying Kyungsoo was gone for a week due to family affairs? I'm not sure too hmmnn but yes he'll come back tomorrow don't worry!"

 

 

"Oh i see... well thank you Ms. Jung! Have a great day!"

 

 

Ms. Jung just nodded trying to not feel guilty.

 

 

Chanyeol feeling so lost bumped onto Baekhyun on his way back to the classroom.

 

 

"What the is wrong with you people! You all keep on bumping onto me for s sake what are your eyes for huh?!" Baekhyun snapped.

 

 

"so-rry" Great. He left before I was able to finish my apology. Way to go Chanyeol-ah! He thought while shaking his head and continued walking to his classroom. He stepped on something- a bracelet.

 

 

Wait. Is this Baekhyun's?! err this seems oddly familiar for some reason... hmmnn now where did i saw this before?

 

 

His thoughts was halted by the bell ringing as a signal for the start of classes.

 

 

Chanyeol then just shrugged and picked up the bracelet shoving it onto his pocket then continued walking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

On one corner- Kyungsoo smirks while disappearing into knowwhere. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______

 

edited:12/31/14