Requiem 4

Love or Requiem?
Requiem 4:  Confession

 

 


Its already 3am when Kyungsoo finally managed to finish all his school works. And now that he has nothing to do, he remembers what Chanyeol did to him awhile ago. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Chanyeol kissed him on the cheeks.

 


Just thinking about it makes

 

Kyungsoo turn beet red.

 


Aahhhh Chanyeol always have that effect on Kyungsoo. 

 

 

 

 


Not that Kyungsoo admits it anyway.

 


Yes, Kyungsoo is in denial.

 


"Aish this stupid author ugh I'm not in denial!!!" 

 

If I said so Kyungsoo-ssi  then yes you are in denial so shut up!

 


"..."

 


Good. Now lets go back to the story...

 


Oh? Where did I stopped? 


Right. Whatever. 

 

Nah here's the continuation for real now. 

 

 


So Kyungsoo kept on thinking about Chanyeol's kiss that when the doorbell rang he got out of his trance and realized its already 7am. 

 

 

 

'Great I haven't slept yet ugh stupid dumbyeol and who the would ring  someone's bell at this early damn hour'


He hisses as he went down to answer the door. And knowing it was just Chanyeol of course it'll only be Chanyeol- he slams the door shut. 

 

And the doorbell rang again. Continuously.

 

Seriously.

 


Kyungsoo opened the door with a smile on his face where the sun is put into shame because Kyungsoo's smile is so bright it can light up a whole country.

 


"Oh my god Soo you look like hell!"

 


Kyungsoo face palmed.

 

 

"Should I show you real hell or you're gonna come in because damn it Yeol my mom is still sleeping and you annoy the hell out of me for showing your face-! Chanyeol!!!!" Kyungsoo gasped. Chanyeol just entered and went closer to him to blow on his ears without a warning. 

 

 

"Soo are you still alive? You look like an owl like that here let me take a picture of you."

 

 

Kyungsoo came back to his senses as Chanyeol just finished capturing his photo. 

 

 

"Hey Dumbyeol delete that or I'll delete your existence on earth!!!" 

 


"NOOOO ITS SOOO CUUUUTTTTEEEE I WILL KEEP THIS NO MATTER WHAT!!!!"

 


They ran around the house like kids and created a mess which made Mrs. Do shocked for a moment when she came down but since Kyungsoo seems to be having fun, she shrugged it off and smiled at the scene.  Kyungsoo rarely smiled and since his dad left them when he was 8, he had in his mind printed that he will protect his mom and make her happy no matter what. So he studied hard and became the good son he can be. Mrs. Do was greatful but he would like his son to do whatever he likes without thinking about her because Kyungsoo is just too perfect and given the circumstances now... she tears up. 

 

Seeing Kyungsoo getting a hard time breathing and  turning pale with dark eye bags- Mrs. Do clapped her hands after wiping her eyes and said "That's so cute of you boys but can you please stop for a moment since the house might break down in this state you know."

 

Chanyeol smiled sheepishly while saying 'Sorry mom.'

 


Kyungsoo immediately composed himself and ran off to his room. 

 


Chanyeol was about to follow Kyungsoo but Mrs.Do beat him to it saying "Chanyeol honey can you please gather the ingredients for pancakes?"

 


"Yes mom sure but Kyungsoo..."

 

 

"Don't worry about him you know... tantrums." 

 


Chanyeol nodded and arranged the mess they created first before going to the kitchen to gather the ingredients. 

 


Mrs. Do sighed as she grabbed a glass of water and pills and then she went into Kyungsoo's room.

 

 

"Kyungsoo honey? I'm coming in okay?"

 


Kyungsoo is still having a hard time breathing and he's having a chest pain.

 

 

Mrs.Do rubs his back soothingly as he let Kyungsoo take his medicines. 

 

 

"You look tired. Have you slept at all?"

 


"To be honest? Nope. I'm feeling okay now mom you should be with Chanyeol. I'll follow you later. I'll just wash up."

 


"Sure thing honey." Mrs. Do kissed Kyungsoo's temple as she got up and went down.

 

Kyungsoo sighed as he waits for the pain to subside slowly and finally got up to take a shower. 

 

 

---

 


It was already 10 am when they all finished eating the breakfast Mrs.Do cooked and they already cleaned everything up. 

 

 

"Kyungsoo should we head out now?"

 

 

"Uh sure? But where to?"

 


"Hmmn the park as usual?"

 

 

"Yeah sure let me go grab the guitar first."

 


"Okay." 

 

After Kyungsoo grabbed the guitar, they head out to the park in their neighborhood. They took a seat under the slide and enjoyed the cool yet warm weather.  

 


'I wish it'll always be like this'

 


He started humming a song that is unfamiliar to Chanyeol. 

 

But Chanyeol seems to enjoy it although it is a melancholic symphony. It kinda reminds him of the past when Kyungsoo's dad left him and Mrs. Do but Kyungsoo never cried instead, he hummed a tune similar to what he's humming right now. 

 

Kyungsoo's voice has a calming and soothing effect. He won't show his emotions freely but Chanyeol wishes for Kyungsoo to open up truly to him.  He treasures the latter greatly and he would do anything, hell everything just to make him happy and open up to him truly.

 


"Kyungsoo... "

 

 

"Hmmnn?"

 


Chanyeol inhaled deeply. "Would you be my boyfriend?" 

 

 

 

---------------

edited: 12/31/14