Requiem 7

Love or Requiem?
 

Requiem 7: Baby I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lone-okay stop now

 

 


Its a perfectly sunny day yet Kyungsoo feels gloomy. He went to school today alone. Without someone pestering him, he should be happy but somehow he feels empty.

 

"Aish stupid Dumbyeol. How can he suddenly get sick ugh. Why am I worried though? Aaaaaahhh aaaahhh aaaahhh right it's because of his supposedly perfect attendance yass. As the student council president I should care right? ..." 

 

 

Kyungsoo continued walking.

 


"It feels sad to be alone. Chanyeol shouldn't feel alone. Would he miss me when I'm gone? Do I miss him?"

 

 

"Yes you do." a stranger's voice said behind him. 

 

 

"Woah Kim Jongin right? You mustn't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!!!"

 


"Says the guy whose face is neutral and voice perfectly fine."

 

 

"Touchè. Seriously though why are you here?" Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow. 

 

 

"I uh was passing by and watching you is kinda fun yep. You should look at your expression though its so cute and funny!"

 


"Shut up dude."

 


"Nah hyung."

 

 

"Wow Kim Jongin called me hyung okay what's up?"

 

 


"Uhm nothing? You're so weird you know that?"

 

 


"Yeah sure.. I actually get that a lot."

 


"Well its one of your charms." Jongin winked making Kyungsoo feel sick on his stomach. 

 

 

"Shut up and go on your way now you psycho."

 

 

"Well at least you don't have dark auras surrounding you right now. Bye hyung!" Jongin left after ruffling Kyungsoo's hair. 

 


Kyungsoo just huffed muttering a 'How dare he do that.'


***

[ Lunch break. ]

 

"Hey Baekhyun! Do you have like a brother or something?"

 


"I think so?"

 


"Cool. I definitely kept my promise aye. You'll see each other soon."

 

 

"How? Like he's already dead?"

 

 

"Pfftt nah believe me you'll reunite one day but not right now. I'll keep watch on you."

 


"What the- Kyungsoo you're really weird like I don't get you seriously. I still don't wanna die yet. Anyway whatever I need to pee."

 


"How about you be part of the student council? Since I plan on stepping down soon to be honest."

 

 

"Err I heard that its your life being the president and stuff that is, so I politely decline. Thank you."

 

 

"Still haven't changed I see..."

 

 

"Uh what?"

 


"Nothing just go now. I don't wanna be responsible for your death go!"

 


"Aish." Baekhyun ran away. 


***


Kyungsoo was stuck in the student council room. 

 

Baekhyun is now hanging out again with them. 


They were making plans because the principal ordered them to. Plans on making the school appeal  more  to students. Plans about the upcoming basketball tournament between Y High and his school EXO High. Kyungsoo agreed to be part of the game because of Luhan's constant pleading but he'll just be a substitute. Plans on the school festival, and plans to murder Luhan and Sehun if they won't stop flirting. Kyungsoo had enough. He just wanted to flip the table and kill them.

 


Just as they were about to kiss, Kyungsoo got up and ran away with his bag mouthing a 'gross.'

 

Baekhyun and Chen was about to leave too when Baekhyun noticed something on the table. It was a bracelet, and it looks very oddly familiar but he can't pinpoint where he have seen it. Chen was about to puke that's why he dragged Baekhyun out with him.

 


***


Kyungsoo was on his way home when he realized his bracelet was gone. Panic starts to eat him up but he can't go back right now so he called Luhan to ask if there is a bracelet in the room. Luckily, Luhan found it and said that he'll give it to Kyungsoo at school tomorrow. 

 


Kyungsoo sighed in relief. He then started running towards his house. Mrs. Do is not yet home as usual, probably still busy at the company. He kicked off his shoes and called Chanyeol. 

 


"Hey Yeol, how are you feeling?"

 


"*coughs* I'm fine but I still have fever *coughs*"

 

"Have you taken your medicine yet? Oh wait have you eaten already?"

 


"Hehe not yet,"

 

 

"Dumbyeol aish wait for me there."

 


"Okay." 

 


Kyungsoo hang up and started making porridge. He took some medicine for Chanyeol too. While the porridge is still cooking he took that time to dress himself with a hoodie and shorts.  When the porridge was ready he poured it into a container and took the medicines and left the house off to Chanyeol's. 

 


Chanyeol's door was already opened so Kyungsoo went in and placed everything on the table. 

 


"Ya Chanyeol-ah! Go eat!"

 


"But I feel sick Soo and I don't feel like eating~" Chanyeol pouted. 

 


"Do I need to feed you? Aish this peasant tsk tsk"

 


Chanyeol eagerly nodded and seated himself on the chair. 

 

Kyungsoo blew on the spoon and fed Chanyeol slowly. 

 

 

Chanyeol is all grins and . Kyungsoo feeding him, Kyungsoo taking care of him, seeing Kyungsoo's worried expression its all rare and Chanyeol makes sure to make a memory of it. He took his camera which is beside him and took a picture of Kyungsoo. He grins and is very satisfied with the outcome. Kyungsoo just raised an eyebrow and just shrugged since Chanyeol always do that to him. He flicked Chanyeol's forehead and touched it to feel his temperature. 

 


"Ya go take your medicine now and sleep!"

 


"What about the homeworks?"

 

 

"There's none for today, luckily."

 


Chanyeol just nodded and did what Kyungsoo told him. 

 


When Chanyeol was sleeping, Kyungsoo kissed him on the lips and mouthed a 'Thank You for everything, its my turn now to help you just wait.

 


Chanyeol smiled and Kyungsoo clutched on his chest. He left the room breathing heavily as he reached for his pills. As soon as he got one he immediately took it and waited for the pain to subside. 

 


"It's okay. I'm okay."

 

 

 


---

A/N: uhm Hi I know the story is boring but yeah I'll probably start the drama soon mehehe. 


And that TLP in INA last night lmao streaming on twitter is the best XD Twitter is really important. And so are the fan site previews. I miss EXO and I wish they get to properly rest now. Sighs

 

---

 

edited: 1/4/15