Requiem 8

Love or Requiem?

Requiem 8: Paired up? Hol' up

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


Everyone seems to be on edge. Exams are happening in two weeks.  And the seniors are busy studying for the College entrance exams too and whatnots. Its like their future is on the line and just one mistake and it'll all be gone. 

 

 

Kyungsoo is not worried at all and so is Chanyeol. But what they are worried about is what do they want to be? That's their biggest concern. I mean its very important right? They both like music but will that give them future? Kyungsoo believes so. And that's why he plans to audition at SM University secretly. Its the best university that produces the best singers, dancers, actors, entertainers and idols in South Korea. Well he has the talent but still he's nervous. He was a total wreck the moment he received that scouting letter from SM University. And of course Chanyeol doesn't know about that.  

 

 


Chanyeol will probably just take business related programs given that its the safest and most practical program that will surely land you a job after you finish it. He decided to study at Seoul National University with Kyungsoo. They both decided on it ever since they were still in sophomore, promising that they'll always be together. 

 

 


"Hey Soo... Do you think we'll make it?"

 

 

"Yeah don't worry and I don't see why not? I mean we haven't seen the results and stuff yet but just believe! Because I'm so gonna fail." Kyungsoo sighed. 

 

 


"I was just joking silly!" 

 

 


"I know. We haven't even taken the exam yet ." 

 

 


"Uh yeah, so lets just enjoy the school festival first! I mean exams are in two weeks and I do wonder what Ms. Jung is planning on that project thingy. I'm suspicious. Very. "

 

 

"You'll see."

 


And as if on cue, Ms. Jung entered.

 

 

"Hey rascals! I have a very important announcement to make. School festivals are happening right now and well since its your last year here, I would like you to create a unique performance with Class B. You will be paired and yeah good luck peasants! Go create memories! You're dismissed for today so you can start on planning for your performance."

 

 


"Uhm where can we see the pairings list? And is it possible to change partners? And oh can we do it by group too?" A student asked. 

 

 


"The lists are posted on the bulletin board on the hall and nope you cannot change partners!!! But yeah sure you can do it by group as long as you're together with your partners."
   

 


"Ugh"

 

 


"Goooooo!!!! Now." Ms. Jung left with a frown. 

 

 


"Okay that's weird? I swear to god she's so bipolar but I do wonder who my partner is though..." 

 

 


"You'll see."

 

 


"And why do I feel like its you who planned this Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked, his eyebrow raised. 

 

 


Kyungsoo just shrugged. Well its partly his plan. But yeah whatever. 

 

 


"Hey Soo lets go check it out! The list...although I know its you who made it."

 

 


"I did not." Kyungsoo answered which is partly true. 

 

 

They went to the hall and looked for the list. 

 

 


' Park Chanyeol Park Chanyeol Park Chanyeol Park Chanyeol Park Chanyeol '

 

 

 

Oh here it is! Hmnn I'm paired with a Byun Baekhyun eh? 

 

 


"Hey Soo! Who's Byun-" Chanyeol haven't finished his question since he saw Kai talking to Kyungsoo. He can hear the squeals and gasps from the crowd saying things like "OMG KAISOO IS PAIRED UP?! THEY'RE LIKE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER AWW"

 

 

"CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEIR PERFORMANCE OOHH THIS WOULD BE FUN KYAAA~"

 

 


Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows and scrunched his nose. He walked up to Kyungsoo and asked if they can group up together. 

 

 


Everyone can sense the venom in his voice. And the crowd once again whispered things like "ITS A LOVE TRIANGLE! DAEBAK"

 

 

"Uhm yeah sure?" Kyungsoo was not really sure. 

 

 


"Good. So where shall we plan? And how?"

 

 

"Uhm you should plan with your partner first at your house. Kai and I will follow later. Right Kai?"

 


"Yeah sure."

 


Chanyeol just nodded and left with a frown. 

 

 

 

"Hey!!! You're Park Chanyeol right?"

 

 

"So what?"

 


"Don't you dare talk to me like that or I swear I'll castrate you. My name is Byun Baekhyun and I'm your partner to whatever performance whatnot is that."

 

 

"Oh right, Sorry. I was just in a bad mood."

 

 


"I can totally see that. It must be because of Kyungsoo-ssi then?"

 

 


"Yeah but how do you know about it?"

 

 

"Uh the whole school practically knows about it and your relationship with him yeah so how do we plan for it? The performance I mean."

 

 

"Oh yeah. Is it possible for you to stay in my house?... Its for planning!!! Don't get any other thoughts."

 

 

"Woah I'm not saying anything here, but okay."

 

 

"Well lets go?"

 

 

"Sure."

 

 

Baekhyun just followed Chanyeol and they reached the bus stop. They had to wait for the bus for the next 20 minutes and you can guess what's happening. Awkward silence surrounds them. 

 

Weird. 

 

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat and tried to strike a conversation but he doesn't know what to say. He's usually talkative but with Baekhyun around, he's a wreck. But somehow he feels close to Baekhyun like how he is with Kyungsoo. They both have that smile that makes Chanyeol feel fluffy and comfortable. 

 

 

***

 

 

A/N: 
To be continued haha. Since I wrote this before going to school, I'll just update again later! Omg I'm late as usual...Bye! 

 


P.S. 

I don't really know what I'm writing. Sorry. Haha nevermind.  Next chapter would reveal who Byun Baekhyun really is to this story woot! Can you guess who he is? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

edited:1/4/15