Requiem 2

Love or Requiem?
 
 
Requiem 2 : the plan?

 


White paint emanates the room. Warm sunlight dancing through the windows. Distant clattering of shoes and medical instruments can be heard besides the monitor playing a symphony of Kyungsoo's heart beat. A strong scent of chemicals lingers in the air. All of it makes Kyungsoo dizzy. He never liked hospitals. It makes him remember that something's really wrong with him. No he doesn't want to remember.

 

Has it been a week since i was absent from school? 

 

Chanyeol must be worried but he must never know the real reason for my absence. In all honesty, no one must know. I wish I don't know it myself.

 

 

Aish Do Kyungsoo get a grip of yourself this is the perfect time for the most meaningful play you're writing to start on its act. And who will be the lead? Of course it should be Park Chanyeol. Well this all is for him so... It shouldn't be that bad right? 

 

 


Right. I have to go to school to start my perfect plan. I just wish it'll go smoothly.

 

 

Kyungsoo went to change in a matching black comfy jeans and a hoodie. But before he can go out he needs to speak to his doctor first. I'll just ask mom to go take care of the checking-out stuffs and go home first. 

 

"Mom i'll head to Dr. Kim first then go to school to get my school works stuff."

 

 

"Okay honey! Do you need me to drop you off to school?"

 

"Nope I'm cool. Go and rest mom I'm sure you're tired." Kyungsoo smiled sweetly.

 

 "If you need anything and if something happens just call me okay? I'll check you out now and be careful dear! See you at home."

 

She kissed his cheeks and Kyungsoo just grinned. 

 

Although he's already 17 his mom always treats him like a baby, sort of but not that he minds it given his health condition. He headed on the doctor's office and talked about his condition and stuff that he should be more careful and not to tire himself out and the food he needs to eat and the medicines he need to take bla bla he never really paid attention. He sighed happily as Dr.Kim finished his speech.

 

"Well Dr. Kim, thank you very much for everything and I hope I wont have to get back here so soon haha I hate seeing your face its too ugly ugh. And mind you you should've been a politician instead of a doctor you're nagging is like a speech."

 

Dr. Kim laughed dryly. "Kyungsoo, you do know I'm giving all my best here. Please that heart transplant i was talking about, please reconsider it hmm? I'm saying this as your friend not as a doctor and please i'm still older than you."

 

"I know but my last play is about to roll soon so yeah give that heart to someone else. I don't mind dying because you know its just part of life. I don't want to be greedy and yes you are way older than me since you're already a grandpa." Kyungsoo grinned and bowed before running out to the door. 

 

"Yah Kyungsoo-ya i told you you're not allowed to do that!!! Ugh what should i do about him tsk tsk" Dr. Kim sighed while taking off his glasses and massaging his temples. 

 

 

"Hyung was that Do Kyungsoo? The one you talk about always?"

 


"Oh Jongin-ah you haven't left yet? Well yes he is do you know him?"

 

 

"He's my schoolmate, a senior and you don't know how popular he is!" Jongin said while shrugging. Yes I do know him.

 

 

"Ya aren't you late for school yet though?! Ya ya ya get going now!!!"

 


"Of course! But only after I get my allowance!!!" Jongin said while pouting.

 

"Oh here! Now go get going before I make you the subject of my experiment."

 

"No no no!!! What will happen to the future generation? My genes would be gone to waste. I'll get going now hyung!" Jongin said as he kissed Junmyeon's cheeks. 

 

"Aigoo high schoolers really" Junmyeon smiled. 

 

***

Kyungsoo's POV

Walking feels really nice aahh being stuck up at the hospital feels too stuffy. Its like I'm in a coffin umpf just thinking about it makes me shiver.

 

 

So first I shall tell Ms. Jung that if Chanyeol would ask about me she should reply "Oh Kyungsoo is not around because of family matters and well his mother didn't left any details but he'll be back tomorrow..."  something like that. 

 

Knowing Dumbyeol he'll ask the teachers lastly instead of first. That's how his brain works so thanks to that I still have some time to waste.

 

I went first to Ms. Jung. Of course she asked about me so I just gave my medical slip saying asthma and that I was hospitalized but yeah she believed it and went all in a panic asking if I'm okay now bla bla. I'm shutting down my hearing senses now. Really I hate everyone being like that to me. How will she act if she knows about my real condition ugh I don't wanna know. Anyway I'm done asking her for the favor and got the piled up school works that I need to do. Oh great and as if on cue Chanyeol went to Ms. Jung. The plan is starting. I immediately left and saw Baekhyun. I purposely bumped onto him putting the bracelet hanging loosely onto his backpack without really apologizing. Okay since there was no time left and sometimes I wanna be an so now is the time. Anyway I hid in another corner and on cue Chanyeol bumped onto Baekhyun as planned. And you know what happened hah Baekhyun is still a diva. 

 

Chanyeol stepped onto something. 

 

Yes yes yes pick it up please I chanted on my head. Perfect! Hah

 

Phase one is complete. 

 

I should probably head home now. As I started walking away, my phone rang.


"Yo DoDyoD.O!"


"Oh hello Jongtrolldaenosaur"

 

"So did baekdiva went there?"

 

"Yes! Thank you for your help."


"Ya Baekhyun will throw a fit at me for tricking him!!! I don't wanna die yet you Do Kyungsoo really ugh"

 

"Love you too hihi" I ended the call and started heading towards the exit. 

 

 

 

 

________

 

edited: 12/31/14