Entry 04

Diary of an Innocent Girl's Lies
 
Date:  April 5, 2014
Entry  #04
Location Bus Stop
 
Dear Diary, 
 So, it’s been almost a week since I first started my first day at work. I’m back in my “I go to work & school” jive again, & it’s a
bittersweet moment really. I mean, you get use to having all this free time then BAM hit with reality that money pays bills for
essentials, food for survival, and clothes so the family won’t run around in the world. (Speaking of clothes, I spotted a rack of
clothes coming into the Oh! FSI Building… I think it’s their new collection of accessories!)
 
Me being the nosy person I can be, I asked Luna about whom this Oh Sehun guy is… I mean, I could have used Google or Naver or
something but come on… The real dirty truth is under the same building he is known for right? Okay, and so, the information I
gathered is so: 
 
Name: Oh Sehun 
Age: 21
Education: Graduated Seoul Performing Arts School @ the age of 17; Graduated from some prestigious school in England that I can’t
remember the name of just recently… 
Occupation: CEO at OFSI (got to lazy writing the whole thing out…bare with me now) PLUS he is apparently the son of the owner of
OFSI
**insert dramatic DUN DUN DUN music here** (not surprising though, considering his last name is “Oh”.)
Most ordered Drinks: Hazelnut Coffee with 2 shots of Caffeine & extra whip cream; Chocolate shake with double servings of Tapioca
(I can’t help but laugh at the last one though… does NOT match his adult image at all.) 
Personality: He talks only when something is needed to be said/he likes to choose his words carefully, but not painfully slow; his
face is apparently carved by angels but has expressions of the devil (words credited to the employees who like to gossip in the café)
;he's always mannerly, but can be cocky and slightly sarcastic.
 
Okay, okay, so I know that’s not a lot of information, but hey what the heck?? It’s something better then nothing right? 
 
Anyways, thought I should write a little something before the bus comes. I’ll write in you later about my week and day okay? Okay. 
 

I stepped onto the bus, swiping my bus pass as I was looking around the bus for a place to sit. I spotted the seat at the way back in the corner where my usual seat was open. Just as I was sitting down, a group of rowdy loud boys began to step on to the bus; my chances of having a 15-20 minute nap before work was now ruined by these hoodlums—

 

“Soo Jung-ah!” I closed my eyes quickly pretending I was falling asleep. Ignore the voice. Ignore the hella annoying voice I did not think I would see so early in the freaking morning. Close your eyes…relax…and—

 

“Oh, hey its Soo Jungie!!” I felt a pair of fingers squeeze my cheeks and I swatted the hand away, putting the fake sleeping mode away. I sat up looking at the five pair of eyes looking back at me.

 

“What are all of you doing up so early in the morning damn it??” I asked grumpily folding my arms across my chest. “Aren’t you supposed to be the type of teens that stay up late at night partying and , then sleep till the next night to repeat it all over again?”

 

Kyungsoo shrugged. “We didn’t get to party last night because someone…” He nudged Suho in the chest with his elbow, sending him to double over in pain. “Wanted us to sleep early so we could wake up to serve morning detention…”

 

“Hey! The earlier we get this over wih the better!” Suho nudged Kyungsoo back.

 

“Shouldn’t we be asking you why YOU’RE up so early??” Chanyeol asked raising a brow.

 

Baekhyun reached across and swatted Chanyeol’s hat off revealing his bed hair. “Pabo.”

 

“What?!” Chanyeol asked picking up his hat and placing it on his head again.

 

“She’s been telling us this whole week that she has a mini shift on Saturday mornings you elf” Kai stated as he lifted a leg to rest on the back of Suho’s seat. “Do you ever listen to anything our Soo Jung says??”

 

“I do! It’s just that I thought it would be a nice small talk conversation starter, you know?” Chanyeol readjusted his cap on his head repeatedly. “You try talking to a pretty girl…Not everyone has your Casanova charms Kai!”

 

“That’s what ended us up in detention…” Baekhyun glanced at Kai giving him a hard stare. “His Casanova charms.”

 

“What did he do now?” I asked looking to Kai. He was biting his lip and scratching the back of his head as if he was nervous for me to know.

 

“He was caught making out with some other gang leader’s girlfriend at the back of the school” Suho answered pushing Kai’s foot off the chair.

 

“And not only did we get into a fight with the gang—“ Kyungsoo chimed in.

 

“But we also did it on school grounds which means breaking some kind of rule and yeah…” Chanyeol pointed out the bus we were all on. “Here we are.”

 

I looked at Kai who was looking out the other side of the bus, showing me his side profile. I shook my head letting out a loud, noticeable tsking noise. He turned to me casually as if he did nothing wrong.

 

“Hey! In my defense…she never told me she was taken!” Kai’s innocent face turned into a flirty smirk. “Now, if you would just let me take you out on a date or two or three if you want to—“

 

“Yah! Kai!” The whole crew stopped Kai in different ways from continuing on with that sentence. I couldn’t help but laugh and shake my head, watching as Kai wiggled his brows suggesting the obvious. Like I said, he was a good friend. I mean, don’t get me wrong, Kai is a very attractive fellow, its just… I wouldn’t want to ruin the friendship we already have with a potential relationship that could happen. 

 

“Soo Jung, how are the kids doing?” Kai asked out of the blue as the other 4 began to talk about something else pertaining to street associations. The look in his eyes told me that the Casanova was not there anymore, and the father figure had stepped into play.

 

“They’re doing great. They were bummed that they couldn’t hang out with you today.” Now that I was back to working on Saturday, the twins had to be sent to daycare again for the time being. I would have asked Kai to take care of them, but I didn’t want to seem so much of a burden to him. I knew he loved the kids and all, but it wasn’t like he HAD to be such a “dad” to them. He had a life too.

 

“How about after I serve detention at school today, we can grab some lunch with Haru and Hansol? We’ll even go grocery shopping for dinner tonight and you can make me that American Macaroni and Cheese I like so much for me.”

 

I shrugged. “That sounds good.” Kai smiled widely, sitting back in his chair, a little happier than before.

 

“Kai got himself a date?” Baekhyun suggested, the other 3 chimed in with kissy noises and such.

 

“Cut it out… we’re just babysitting together” I playfully slapped all 3 mouths scolding them at suggesting such noises. “It’s nothing really.”

 

“So, why haven’t you asked us or Amber or anybody else to babysit with you?” Chanyeol asked. “I can’t imagine this guy out of all of us to play with kids…” Chanyeol poked Kai then pointed at him self. “If anything, I’m the more playful one of the group of us!”

 

“Yeah, but the twins think your scary” Suho refuted. “Your tall height makes them think you’re some kind of a dragon to them or something, remember?”
 

“And besides, Amber has work teaching dance classes on the weekends, remember?” Baekhyun added in. “And Kai is closest to the twins, so it makes more sense.”

 

The bus stopped at the front of the school, and the doors opened. As EXO started saying their goodbyes to me, Kai lingered a little longer as if he wanted to tell me something. “So, text me when you’re done with work all right? I can try and pick you up or something—“

 

“Oh you don’t have to do that,” I stated. “We can just meet at the daycare, okay?”

 

Kai leaned in close to my face. “But, I want to do that.” He placed a playful kiss on my forehead as if I was Haru. “So I could spend more time with you Princess.”

 

“Yah! I’m not your princess!” I laughed slapping his face away; he over dramatically spun around twice before taking his steps off the bus. As soon as he was on the ground, he turned around blowing me playful air kisses that I “dodged”. As the bus began to leave, I leaned my head on the glass, closing my eyes to try and take that nap again. 

 

 
Date:  April 5, 2014
Entry  #04
Location Suits Office
 
I SERIOUSLY CANNOT EVEN RIGHT NOW. 
 
DIARY, I AM IN MR. OH’S OFFICE WRITING TO YOU RIGHT NOW. 
 
MR. SUIT’S DAMN BUSINESS OFFICE THAT SHOWS THE MOST BEATIFUL VIEW OF THE CITY AND THE FURNITURE IS MORE EXPENSIVE
THEN PROBABLY MY LIFE SAVINGS.
 
NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE REASON WHY I’M IN HERE WILL ING BLOW YOUR MIND, CAUSE IT SURE IS STILL ON MY MIND.
 
LIKE, WOW WHERE DO I BEGIN?!?!?!?!
 
Okay, let me begin by writing in non-capital letters, huh? That should be a good start.
 
Now, today was the first morning I was starting my mini-shift with Luna to prepare some coffee orders to deliver to the "end-of the
week" department meeting that happened on Saturdays. We were called up to deliver the coffee and packed up all the orders onto
our little cart delivering them to the meeting room. All the chairs, except one at the head of the table, we’re occupied at this time,
and the meeting was just about to begin when low-and-behold… Oh Sehun walks into the room taking the empty chair at the head
of the table. 
 
So far, so normal, right? Well, don’t skip over this part just yet because trust me it only gets better from here all right? Apparently,
not only was Oh Sehun sitting in on the meeting (apparently, Luna told me this is a first), BUT the OWNERS of OFSI were there too
(AKA HIS PARENTS). And holy crap face of all nature being…they were the SAME couple from that day at the restaurant. 
 
Skipping forward to after the shocks I received Mr. Owner Oh suggested Luna to get him a personal pot of coffee, leaving me to fend
for myself in this intimidating room. I had to clumsily pronounce and personally give out orders to each head department of this
ing building. I mean… any of these people could be my boss one day. B-O-S-S. You better bet that I was trying to make the best
impression I could on them. I just wish I hadn’t decided to come in there with half-opened-crusty eyes and a bunch of writing
utensils being used to hold the bun in my hair. 
 
Okay, so, as I was handing out the drinks, the last cart on the drink belonged to the one and only Oh Sehun… So far in this process I
was doing a good job at hiding my face/not trying to get noticed from the CEO. The funny thing is: the way I was trying to keep
myself unnoticed was getting me noticed by his colleagues though. 
 
So, yes, I am walking towards Mr. Suit serving his drink from behind his chair when I suddenly felt a grip around my wrist before I
could turn and run for my life. I thought I was dreaming when I saw who was holding onto me…And believe it or not it was Mr. Suit
himself!! And you know what he said to me!? You know what he said to me that drove me to my grave!? 
 
“Why didn’t you call me back last night…love?” 
 
LOVE.
 
DAMN BLOW A HOLE IN THE CASKET.
 
NOT ONLY DID HE ASK WHY I DIDN’T CALL HIM LAST NIGHT.
 
HE CALLED ME LOVE. 
 
L
O
V
E
 
LOVE.
 
At this point now, everybody has stopped the small chatter and are now looking at the both of us. I was just as confused as everyone else, and I spoke the one simple word on everyone’s mind at that moment:
 
"What?!" 
 
 & YOU KNOW WHAT THAT ER DID?? 
 
HE SMILED. 
 
DAMN IT HE SMILED. 
 
& YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID NEXT!? 
 
“Love, I miss you…” 
 
NOT ONLY DID HE SAY THE “L” WORD AGAIN… 
 
BUT HE MISSES ME?! 
 
& guess what I said: 
 
“WHAT!?” (a little louder than before just in case he was not getting this game he was playing.) 
 
At this point not only was I getting flustered and embarrassed, but let me remind you that his parents are watching this all happen. I
think by this time they are just as weird-ed out as I am right now which caused his father to stand up asking what was going on.
Before I could say anything Mr. Suit over here looks over at his father then me, then back at his father then me…and you know what
he said!?!?! YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID?! 
 
“Appa…this is the model I am dating.” He looked me straight in the eye then stood up. “This is the woman I love.” 
 
By now I’m pretty sure that everybody’s jaw (including mine) has dropped to the ground is rolling away from reach. Like….should I
even capitalize how much in astonishment I am in right now!? Like…where the hell was this all coming from?! Can he just…
WHAT!!?!?!?!

The sound of the door opening startled me, and made my pen fly out of my hands. OH MY GOD HE’S BACK. I looked to see Mr. Suit standing behind me holding the pen that flew out of my hand. He held out his hand with my pen in it, and I took it slowly away from him as if it was a ticking bomb. Actually, my whole life at this point is one huge ticking bomb… What just happened in the boardroom made the ticks quicker and the bomb more powerful inside of me.

 

“Good you're here” He walked around his desk sitting in the big fancy leather chair. He ed his jacket taking it off in distress… Then throwing it on the coat hanger a few feet away from him. He started ing a few buttons revealing his collarbone and folding his sleeves up to his elbow. “Your name is—“

 

“Jung Soo Jung” I quietly answered the blank he left for me to fill. “I—“

 

“Krystal” Sehun stated in a matter of fact way. “When you’re with me in public…You’re name will be Krystal with a ‘K’.”

 

“What? Krystal? With a K? With you? I—what?!” I asked confused as ever. “Excuse me Mr. Suit—I mean—Mr. Oh—“

 

“When you’re with me in public just call me… Sehun. No –ssi or sunbae-nim or anything like that.” He closed his eyes massaging his temple. “Actually look, I apologize for my sudden actions. Let me explain what’s going on…”

 

“Please do.” I sat there trying to give him a cold stare, but honestly I could feel my face reforming from "cold stare" to "I'm in awe of your looks right now" kind of expression.

 

The man across from me sighed. “Look, I am not going to beat around the bush. I will just say it and hope you will comply with me in the most understanding, modest manner.” A long pause ran through the room before he spoke again. Technically, this silence was a sense of beating around the bush… “I need you to be my girlfriend.”

 

So that hard stare I was trying to give him? Well, it was now replaced by a freaking wide-eyed crazy monkey stare. “Did you just say girlfriend!?” I barely even knew the existence of the guy until a week ago. Why in the hell—

 

He pulled out a business card from his pocket and handed it to me. “Write your number on here and I’ll call you with more details about this.” I did as I was told (which is surprising on my be half cause I usually stood up for myself, but now I was being watered down to this??) Once I had given the card back to him he pointed at the door.

 

“You may leave now. Sorry for your troubles…” He took the card in his hand. “Please answer when I call.”

 

“But, wait I—“

 

“Miss Jung please go.”

 

A shiver went through my spine as I stood up and gathered my things, quickly leaving the direction he wanted me to go through. I shut the door behind me quietly, and that’s when my own spirit started flowing back to me. I kicked around and punched the air wildly letting out any noise that came out of my mouth. What the hell just happened to me!? Like the tard on the retard just….AAAGGGGHHHH. I took my backpack off my shoulder and opened it, taking my diary out and opening it up to the page I was writing in before.

 

 
Date:  April 5, 2014
Entry  #04
Location OUTSIDE Mr. Oh's Office
 
Diary, I have been given a new identity: Krystal with a "K". 
 
A model. 
 
And apparently, Mr.Oh Sehun's new girlfriend. 
 
All before 10am.
 
#AllGoalsInOneDay #No #WTFJustHappened #WhyAmIUsingHashtagsInMyDiary