Entry 15

Diary of an Innocent Girl's Lies
 
Date:  April 27, 2014
Entry  #15
Location Classroom
 
Dear Diary, 
So it’s been two days since I’ve written in you. For one, its because I’ve been SUPER busy catching up on school work and
babysitting. Two, I’ve been kind of stressed and confused on what to do with myself now that I am technically “engaged" to Sehun…
Oh! And remember when he said he’d call me up the next day to “live” in his house? Well, I got a call from him all right…Saying that
he had to go on a business trip leaving me to fend for myself. 
 
Deep breaths Soo Jung. I just need to gather my thoughts here. Get a clear idea of what’s happening, and how I’m supposed to
deal with the situation I have landed myself in now. 
 
1) The conversation I had with Sehun: Basically, we opened up a little bit to each other. BUT, not enough…YET, just enough to keep
me intrigued, wanting to know more. PLUS, it did add to the attractive factor…Which I don’t mind THAT much, though it may be a
problem in  the future for sure. 
 
2) We basically confessed that we like each other: Okay, so we didn’t flat out say that we DID like each other…We’re, what he says,
“Interested” in each other. Which I guess means, this may or may not be going somewhere. Am I happy about it? Yes and no. I mean,
let’s say I am happy about this, I would be following my “Don’t go Hollywood about this” making it easier to avoid the great
epiphany stage later on that’ll destroy me. No, because I know reality wouldn’t allow a relationship between the two of us anyways.
You know those Hollwood storylines where “rich boy ends up with poor girl story?” Well, it’s Hollywood for a reason: Over done and
one in a million chances of THAT happening. 
 
3) So we decided to get married: Not exactly get hitched like with documents and everything; just a small wedding with a fake judge
& papers in front of his immediate family and Unnie with the twins. It will either be before, after, or during the wedding one
confronts the other that he/she “cheated” on the other and break it all off. That way, there was a valid reason for the breakup,
almost clean drama, and—

**DING DONG DING DONG. DING DONG DING DONG**

 

“Yes! Finally! Lunch!” One of the boys from my class shouted out loud. The whole class cheered as our teacher ended the lesson leaving us to our free time. I closed my diary and turned to Amber who was currently on her phone.

 

“Yah” I said nudging my elbow to Amber’s arm. “It’s lunch time. I’m hungry.” I grabbed onto her arm. “Come. Let’s go. Eat…” I tried to give her a pouty face, but she didn’t budge. The pouty face turned into stern brows, since when did Amber ignore me for lunch?? I looked over her shoulder and understood immediately why she was like this by the title on the news article she was reading:

 

SON OF OH! FASHION INDUSTRIES ENGAGED TO MODEL

 

My eyes widened and I immediately took the phone from her hand.

 

“HEY!” Amber exclaimed as she tried to take her phone back. I swatted her with my free hand as I tried to read the article.

 

Oh Sehun, one of Korea’s most eligible bachelors, has been rumored to be engaged to his current girlfriend: Jung Krystal. According to our sources, these two agreed on the deed last Friday night having left the fancy restaurant with a mysterious lady who seems to be the fiancé’s sister—

 

“Ohhhh what’s this??” The phone suddenly was taken from my hand. I looked at the culprit who had taken it and Kai was reading the screen. I jumped up, reaching over his shoulder, with Amber still behind me as well.

 

“Kai! Give it back!” I shouted using all my might to fight against his one toned arm holding me back. It didn’t take long for him to lose the strength in his arm as he got farther into reading the paragraph. Soon enough he was so weak that the rest of his crew had the chance to steal the phone away from him.

 

“You reading?” Suho laughed at Kai who hadn’t moved an inch from his spot since the phone was taken from him. “What could possibly be SO interesting that it even has him—“

 

“Hey its Soo Jung’s picture next to that Oh guy and—OH” Chanyeol covered his mouth as soon as he read over Suho’s shoulder. The rest of the guys scrambled behind Suho to read the news as well and I gave up trying to take the phone back. I was doomed…Not only because the whole public knows about my engagement to Sehun, but because my friends had to find out like THIS. Amber. EXO. Kai…I could see some sort of a stone face on Kai, and Amber was giving me the “you have a lot of explaining to do sister” kind of deal.

 

“Wait, are you sure this is her?” Baekhyun asked as he took the phone from Suho and compared my picture with my own face. “Or wait...maybe you have a long lost twin?!” D.O tsked and took the phone handing it back to Amber.

 

“Pabo. Of course that’s her…” D.O looked at me. “That is you right?”

 

I looked among my friends and sighed. Okay, what was I going to say about THIS? I mean, should I tell them the truth? Should I tell them a lie? I looked at Amber and she was giving me a “don’t-tell-them-look.” But, when I looked at Kai…he looked hurt. Was he really that upset that I was “getting married.” I mean, did he really—

 

“Hey let’s get lunch and talk it over there, all right??” Amber broke the silence as she started to rile the guys up and out the door. “Come on! I’m starving!” Chanyeol, Suho, D.O, and Kai were all being shoved towards the hallway. I followed behind them taking small steps contemplating on what to tell them. I shook my head. What was I going to say about this?

 

I felt myself bump into someone. “Oh! Wah I am so—“ I looked up from staring at my feet so long and saw that the boys and Amber had stopped. What’s going on here? I pushed myself through the boys to the front to see what they were looking at… It was Sehun standing there in the middle of the lunchroom with one single rose in his hands. Not only that…but the whole entire cafeteria was filled with a various arrangement of flower bouquets and balloons.

 

What. The. Freaking. Hell.

 

“Sehun?!” I exclaimed as I walked up to him trying to keep my cool. “What the hell are you doing here?!”

 

“Why visiting my fiancé of course…” He knelt down and presented the one single rose on one knee. I heard a mix bunch of mixed emotions ranging from excitement to pissed off girls. I quickly took the rose from his hand and pulled his wrist to stand up again. No, he can NOT bring attention to me like this… I’m the girl who likes to hide in the shadowsm, not the one to stand in the spotlight!

 

Ironic since Krystal is supposed to be the TOTAL opposite.

 

I pulled him into the empty, unused stairwell and started up the steps, not caring whether he was keeping up or not. If anything, I’d still drag him if that’s what it needed to take….I trudged on up two more levels before I opened the door to the roof of the school.. I finally turned around to see Sehun, he didn’t look the least bit exhausted…If anything he looked amused.

 

“Take that grin off your face right now or else I will hurt you…” I commanded him, letting go of his wrist. Sehun didn’t follow though, but instead walked around me to check out the view that the roof gave.

 

“Aren’t you happy to see me?” He asked.

 

“NO!” I lied. I was actually glad that he was here, and right on the time. I needed him to deal with these ‘marriage’ rumors. I couldn’t do it alone… “You showed up at a VERY bad time.”

 

Sehun looked at his watch. “The school said your lunch started at this time?”

 

Oh my god, how I wanted to punch him so bad. I could see that this little game was fun in his eyes; that my angry look was giving him so much joy. Honestly, I was torn between trying to keep my anger and not falling for that smile.

 

“That’s not what I meant pabo!” I exclaimed as I threw my hands up in the air. “I mean that the news of our engagement broke out to the public!”

 

“I know.” Sehun stated. Of course he did, Sehun was probably the “source” that sent that information in the first place.

 

“YOU know but I didn’t!!” I pointed out. “Why didn’t you give me a heads up?!”

 

“I did though…” Sehun pulled my left hand and pointed at the finger where the ring should be. “But, apparently you’ve forgotten the ring so…”

 

I pulled my hand away from his grasp. “I didn’t forget to wear the ring! I didn’t because here at school I’m Soo Jung NOT Krystal.” Plus, Unnie doesn’t exactly know that Sehun and I are technically, not really “engaged” as of now… So if I came out wearing that ring, who knows what kind of hell our home would turn into. “Which by the way if you’ve forgotten already… You already told some people that you met me in college…and some of my classmates are starting to figure out that Krystal is actually ME. Soo Jung. IN HIGHSCHOOL.” I started pulling at my uniform and ID tag to exaggerate my point. Sehun’s face turned blank for a little bit, then he regained his stance.

 

“So, we’ll just tell them we met AT the college…you ‘graduated’ from a summer school design program the same time I 'graduated'.” Sehun nodded looking proud of the lie he had made up on the spot.

 

“But I’ve haven't even left Seoul since I’ve gotten here…” I added. “Even my friends know that—“

 

“You mean you’ve never at least been out of Seoul for a long period of time?” Sehun asked with a bit of a surprise on his face. “Not even a trip to the country or anything?”

 

“Well…I did go on this one trip to—“

 

“Then there! During whatever time you went for that trip is when you went to this school, arasso?” He snapped his fingers thinking he fixed another problem. But, of course, I had to shut him down again.

 

“Problem is… Amber wasn’t the only one with me at the time. You see, I was with some other friends as well that may testify against this lie.”

 

“Who??” Sehun asked.

 

“Well…Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, and D.O of course…” I could hear the big “dun-dun-dun” sound of horror in the atmosphere I had just created. This was my silent unofficial way of asking if this was the time to tell the EXO boys or not…especially telling Kai—

 

“Okay, well then…all right.” Sehun took my wrist and then started pulling me towards the door. I stumbled a bit as we began walking down the staircase again.

 

“Wait! Where are you taking me?” I exclaimed as I tried to follow him as fast as I could. So, was this how it felt when HE was being dragged by me? I mentally made a note to myself that Sehun’s revenge definitely won THIS time around.

 

“Home.” Sehun turned to me with a cheeky smile. “We’ll be having a few guests tonight.”