Entry 14

Diary of an Innocent Girl's Lies
 
Date:  April 25, 2014
Entry  #14
Location OFI Building: Oh Sehun's Office
 
Dear Diary, 
So right now I am in Suits office waiting for him to finish up his meeting. He texted me right after I finished my shift at the coffee
shop downstairs, telling me to wait for him. And well, now I'm here....waiting. 
 
This morning when I woke up, Unnie gave me "the talk". Well, okay, no it wasn't exactly on "that" topic...more of the topic on
relationships itself.
It went a little something like this:
SY: So, Sehun seems really into you...
Me: (rolls eyes) Yeah, sure....
SY: Are you into him?
Me: Yes...and no.
SY: What?
Me: Like, he's like the dreamy bachelor every girl wants for herself, so of course I like him for that aspect. But, I'm not sure if I like
him for "him"...you know what I mean?
SY: (nods) Because you two have been playing a "couple", but not actually knowing if it's really worth something or not?
Me: EXACTLY. Plus, we are affectionate with each other and everything, the tension is definitely there--
SY: ?
Me: (gulps) Yeah...
SY: (raises brow) well watch out where that tension goes then or else you'll end up in MY situation...two kids, no father, no parents
for support. (Smiles) but I'm glad I've got you. I don't know what I would've done without you after—
 

"Boo." I jumped in my seat turning around to come face to face with Suits himself.

 

"Oh my god don't do that! You could have given me--" He gave me a peck on the lips and before I could stop him, he grabbed my diary off the table. Ugh, why does his kisses have to be so...so....hypnotizing?

 

"What's this? Hmm?" He asked as he turned his back to me flipping through the pages. I squealed in fear, and immediately tried to grab it from him.

 

"GIVE IT BACK!!" I exclaimed as I was jumping side to side as Sehun tried to dodge my hands with his shoulders.

 

"Ohhhh, a diary huh??" Sehun laughed.

 

"YAH! What's so funny about having a diary huh?!" He won't be laughing any longer...Crouching I jumped up onto his back, my arms wrapping around Sehun's neck as my legs wrapped around his waist. Sehun wobbled a bit at the sudden weight gain from the piggyback I had now created for myself. "NOW GIVE IT BACK!!"

 

"Nothing funny about it...I find it kind of cute and depressing actually..." Instead of Sehun trying to push me off he put his arms around my legs to push me up for a better grip.

 

"Cute and depressing?" I asked as I stopped trying to fight him for the diary. "What's that supposed to mean?"

 

Sehun started walking towards his desk with me still on his back. "Cute, as in this childish manner is still alive and well, in this technological generation we have today and out of all the people...YOU are the one that still continues this little hobby." He turned around to plop me down on the desk. "Depressing because usually diaries are for those who express there feelings on paper because no one will listen to them." Sehun turned around and looked me in the eyes. "If you have a problem with me, I'd rather you say it to my face instead of writing it in this diary of yours." He placed my closed diary in my hand. "It's not healthy to keep all these feelings you have bottled up inside of you."

 

"Who said that this whole diary is about you?" I lied to myself, holding the diary close to my chest. I felt as if I was being imprisoned by Sehun's arms, which were resting on his desk, entrapping me within them. His face was THIS close and I prayed to god that my breath smelled just as minty fresh as his did.

 

"I'm not saying its all about me, but I wouldn't mind if it was." He crooked his head to the side. "What I'm saying is...Well, I'm worried about you."

 

It was my turn to crook my head. "Worried? About me? Or do you mean Krystal?"

 

"You." He stood up straight placing his hands in the pockets of his pants. "Soo Jung, look I know I'm pressuring you to do all this for me and you don't even have to...So, what I'm trying to say is..." He looked me straight in the eyes. "You can walk out of this if you want to. You can just worry about what any normal teenager has to worry about, instead of having to take so much responsibility upon yourself."

 

"So what you're saying is...you don't think I can't handle myself?" I asked kind of annoyed. "That I'm incapable of handling my own responsibilities ?" Was he calling me a weakling? Sehun has now hit two spots that I hate: 1) Calling me weak. 2) Treating me like a child.

 

"Soo Jung--" Sehun started to look a bit frightened, probably from the tone of my voice. He's never seen me so serious before, and now that he has, I was definitely going to make him eat his words.

 

"Look" I stood up on my own two feet, staring him straight in the eyes. "I know we don't know much about each other and all, so let me give you a little lesson about me." I started to walk towards him, keeping my stance. "I am not weak. I am not a child. You don't have to worry about me, alright? If anything, you have yourself to worry about and the you're putting yourself through."

 

"I'm not saying that you are either or both Miss Jung." He took his own stance forward to me. "It's just that bringing you into this, you have become MY responsibility. If either of us go down, we're bound to bring the other one down as well."

 

"You don't think I know that?" I arched a brow. "Worried I'll ruin YOUR image Mr. Oh?"

 

"No, I have people to fix that for me.” he said rather sternly. "I'm worried about yours though. I'm putting you through things that you shouldn't have to worry about till your a little more mature."

 

"So admit it, you see me as a child in your eyes? A burden to you?" I was getting more pissed by the minute. If he was going to talk more about how I wasn't mature enough for this or anything, then damn it, one of us was leaving with a bloody mouth and that wasn't going to be ME.

 

Sehun sighed, loosening up his collar. "No. Soo Jung just listen to what I'm trying to say all right?" He looked me straight in the eyes locking me in with the same stare his mother gave me from before. "After dinner last night, I realized how much I've been putting you through, all right? You have the twins to take care of, you need to support your sister, deal with school and make money for college, and now you have me to deal with. At your age, you shouldn't be worrying about those things."

 

"Yeah, but here I am. Worrying about those things..." I sighed, it was my turn to a few buttons from my uniform. "Let's just say that I've grown up a bit faster than the others." I sat down on top of his desk and put my diary beside me.

 

"Yeah, I know. Kind of got that vibe when I first saw you." He sat beside me on his desk.

 

"Does the stress make me look that old?" I tried to joke touching my face with my hands to push up my skin. I heard him chuckle. Good, he was on board the light heartedness that this convo was turning into now.

 

"Does it?" I felt his hands turn my chin to face him. He took his fingers and did the same actions I was doing with my face before. "Maybe you could use a little botox here..." He turned my cheeks inward making me have fish lips. I was about to swat away his hands from me when he pulled me close to him placing a kiss on my nose. When he pulled away he kept his hands cupped on my cheeks.

 

"What do I need a nose job too?" I joked trying to keep my cool. God, when did he become such a sweet touchy-feely-smooth-criminal kind of person?

 

"Nope." He hit my forehead with his playfully. "You're just the type I like."

 

"Who are you talking about right now? Soo Jung or Krystal?" I asked. This. This should be the question that answers last nights question once and for all. This should nip it in the bud...

 

"Let's just say that for "Krystal" I'm supposed to like her." Sehun then took one of my hands in his. "For Soo Jung...Well, let's just say I'm interested in her."

 

Oh my god he's interested in me. INTERESTED. That's mostly a yes on the counter part but could turn into a "no" for any wrong that I do...I hope my eyes aren't bulging out of my sockets right now because oh mY GOD, SEHUN TECHNICALLY LIKES SOO JUNG. ME. THE REAL ME. But then again, is it relationship or friendship like? Ugh, stupid technical love statuses...

 

"Why?" That was the first thing that came out of my awestruck mouth. "I mean, you were just saying how you were worried about me not too long ago and--"

 

"That's why I like you...Because it's rare for me to really, well, worry about someone. I mean, it makes sense to care about projects for the company and taking care of this and that. But you... Ever since I met you, I see the way you play around with your lies. Your actions. Your attitude and courage..." Sehun leaned in."Plus, it seems like you have quite some history in your past and I want to know THAT Soo Jung just as I get to know THIS one." Sehun patted my hand still in his.

 

"So, Soo Jung I just want to ask you this just because this thing we have...It'll only get harder. To keep up with the lies and act out the part..." Sehun's eyes looked like little puppy stare's as he looked. "Are you still willing to be Krystal?"

 

At this point the light heartedness in his eyes that he had before had disappeared. It was back to his serious self again, a scary yet intriguing look. "Hmmm...I'm interested..." I joked tapping a finger on my chin. Or course I needed this job: it was the best paying job I've had so far PLUS I get to be around the fashion industry AND most of all...I got to be around Suits.

 

"You know its only going to get harder from here..." Sehun repeated.

 

"Who said this was going to be easy?" I replied. Sehun's hand suddenly disappeared into the pocket of his suit and reappeared with a small velvet box.

 

"Then I think we're ready for the next stage of our plan." He opened the box revealing a certain gleam that only a certain type of stone could make. "Interested?"

 

I had to keep myself smiling like an idiot by biting my lip before nodding my head. "Interested indeed."