Entry 25

Diary of an Innocent Girl's Lies
 
Date:  May 17, 2014
Entry  #24
Location Hotel Room
 
Dear Diary, 
Okay, even though Sehun and I are on good terms now (and by that I mean we are acting like a real couple now, though we still have
to put some guard up) we still have one more problem: 
 
The lies. 
 
Soo Yeon= My Stylist, who is also from California. I met her around the time the twins were born, and she currently lives in an
apartment by herself. She goes by the name Jessica (which is hella confusing to me now because Jessica was the name used around
Sehun’s Halmeoni who owns the chicken place. Hopefully, she doesn’t come to the wedding.
Kai = Babysitter of the twins who lives in California, but is from Korea. I met him around the time I visited my parents when the
twins were born.They picked him because he was a natural with the two.
Amber = She has it easy. She’s by best friend. Done. No lie there really. 
 
On top of having to keep up with all of that, Mrs. Oh keeps on asking why my parents have not come to visit me yet. I told them that
it was because they are busy at the moment… When in reality I haven’t seen or spoken to my real parents for almost five years. 
 

“Soo Jung—“ I looked up at the call of my name. Sehun was standing there a towel over his shoulder, wearing a white branded tank, his swimming trunks, and flip-flops. “Are we hitting the pool or what?”

 

I nodded my head shutting my diary. “Are the others there now or what?” I rolled to the edge the bed till I fell off, landing with my feet on the floor. After the photo shoot, Soo Yeon suggested a pool party at the hotel to celebrate the marriage and the shoot. She first suggested it to be a bachelorette party, but Amber pointed out how Kai and Sehun aren’t that buddy-buddy enough to have a party of their own. Imagine, Kai and Sehun in one room again…who would come out with the bloody lip?

 

“They’re all there except us.” Sehun watched me as I gathered some stuff into my new beach tote (exclusively given to me by Oh! Handbags & Accessories department. The joys of having Suits as my husband-to-be (not really.) He began looking at his cell phone scrolling through whatever he was reading quickly with his fingers. I placed a beach hat on my head and then pointed towards the door.

 

 

“All right, let’s go!” I started to walk towards the door when I was suddenly pulled back. I stopped in my tracks and turned around looking at the culprit who had stopped me. “Yah! I thought you wanted to leave—“

 

“Look at this.” Sehun shoved his phone in front of my face. “Read.”

 

I took the phone from his hand and started to read the article.

 

Whose the mystery man with Krystal Jung??

As reported from earlier sources, the Oh couple has jetted off to California, USA to get married. Along with the Oh empire family, it is said that Krystal is accompanied by two women, kids believed to be family, and a mystery man. Since the arrival of the whole clan in California, pictures have been surfacing around their arrival, but young women everywhere have been questioning who this mystery man is.

 

The young man was first speculated to be the stylist/hairdresser of the bride, but external sources points out otherwise. Pictures of the boy with Krystal and the kids have recently popped up, showing the couple at a certain carnival on the pier. The two were shown smiling and laughing along with the children, leading others to believe that they were a couple themselves. Both were even spotted on the beach, sharing an intimate conversation as they watched the children nearby, building sandcastles by the sea.

 

Many commenters have speculated that these two are actually the parents of the children seen in the pictures. They point out the possibility that Krystal may have had a teenage pregnancy, and has resulted to staying on good terms with the father. Others speculate that they are just good friends enjoying the night, like any other tourist does. Question is: Where was Sehun during all the fun? 

 

We have reached out to the Oh! Fashion Industries for a comment on the topic. Meanwhile, we’ll only pray and hope that no matter what we get a name, age, and relationship status on the man himself.

 

“Oh my god…” I dropped my mouth laughing out loud. “Kai?! People are freaking out about Kai!?” I laughed even more. How was he going to take this news? He couldn’t even handle the girls jumping on him at school, now the tabloid ones were on his tail? Just thinking of the fact made me want to cry in laughter.

 

“Yeah. I found it pretty funny too until I saw the pictures.” Sehun wasn’t laughing at all with the situation. Looking at him sitting on the lounge chair, feet crossed, and his head resting on his clutched fist he looked adorable and scary all at once: adorably scary.

 

“Oh. My—“ I walked over to Sehun crouching down to get into his vision. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous…” I bit my lip, trying to hide a smile. I kept looking at him, but he turned his body around to look away from me. Adorable. He was jealous…

 

“I’m just worried on how my mom and dad will react to the situation.” Sehun started to spin around the pen on the desk. “Plus, what if pictures were caught of you going with him inside the hotel with him and you leaving wearing the same clothes going to the photo shoot? That would cause even MORE trouble then there already should be.”

 

I stood up from my crouched position and leaned over the desk, stopping his spinning pen with my finger. “Look Suits, you have nothing to worry about all right?” I sat on the desk starting to count off the solutions to his problems. “1) Your parents already know that Kai is the babysitter of the twins. Obviously they should understand that I want to hang out with my ‘siblings’, and have my ‘Manny’ come with me. 2) There are paparazzi outside this whole freaking premises, of course they caught a pic of us all going inside together. BUT, I got myself ready here in our room before coming to the shoot; so, I came out with different clothes then what I wore with Kai.” Sehun looked at me and let out what sounded like a sigh of relief. I smiled.

 

“Okay, okay fine.” He took his phone away from me. “So, what should the official statement be from the company?”
 

I shrugged. “That Kai is nothing more than the nanny of the twins, who are NOT my children, but instead are my siblings. AND…” I placed my hands under my chin, framing my face adorably. “That you’re jealous of Kai and I's little get together with the twins.”

 

Sehun stopped typing on his phone and looked at me. “I am not that jealous.”

 

“Okay, so we're getting somewhere now…” I sat on the desk and crossed my right leg over my left. “Not THAT jealous. Meaning, there is some kind of jealousy.”

 

“Do we really have to talk about this right now?” Sehun asked as he double tapped something on his phone with his thumb. “I mean, didn’t I already bare my soul to you enough today already?”

 

“You know…jealousy is actually good in a relationship.” Sehun looked at me weirdly. “It’s good because it means your partner still desires you to be only theirs and no one else’s.” I pointed at him. “Meaning, you want me.”

 

It was Sehun’s turn to shrug. “Okay. Fine. So I want you for that and other reasons as well." It was my turn to look a little upset. As soon as he saw the look on my face, he broke out into a smile and leaned in, giving me a kiss on the cheek. “Yah. Cheer up Soo Jung-Krystal dear.” He stood up from his chair. “I was partially joking, okay?”

 

I rolled my eyes. “Partially. Right.” He offered his hand and I placed my hand in his. We began to walk towards the door. “Look, I get that you and Kai aren’t on the best terms. But, let’s get this straight once and for all.” I placed myself in front of the door so he couldn’t escape. “Kai and I are just friends. Yes, I admit that I know Kai has a crush on me, BUT I only acknowledge him as a friend.”

 

“Yet, you used to like him.” Sehun gave me look.

 

“May I point out the application of the words “used to” in your sentence? Well, too late for your answer because I already did.” I placed my free hand on my hip giving him attitude. “Please note the past tense words you used in you sentence, referring that I liked him BEFORE. Right now though…” I took a step closer to Sehun. “I like you NOW.”

 

Sehun smiled which sent my heart melting. He leaned in giving me a kiss on my forehead. “Okay. I’ll take that for now…But, if I notice any funny business between the two of you, don’t be surprised if I make a scene.”

 

I stepped out of the way for Sehun to open the door. “You make a scene wherever you go. You’re the freaking Oh Sehun…The next heir to the Oh! Fashion Industries.”  We both started walking to the elevator hand in hand.

 

Sehun smirked a bit. “Don’t forget, I’m also an eye candy for the ladies.” He gave me a wink. “It’ll be YOU who I need to watch out for when it comes to the jealous type.”

 

I turned to him giving him a smirk as we entered the elevator. “Actually, I think Kai may be the one to take your eye candy title.” I nudged him with my elbow. “You know, you two have more in common then you think.”

 

Sehun laughed. “Yeah. Right. Kai and I. Ha.” He turned to me. “The only thing we have in common is you.” He pinched the bridge of my nose with his fingers and let go as soon as we reached the rooftop. “I can’t imagine myself thinking of any other similarities that we have in common other than that.”

 

“Well, you two need to get together and find out.” We walked out of the elevator and followed the tile floor out onto the rooftop pool. “I have the perfect way to do it as well.”

 

Sehun opened the door for me to the area. “How?”

 

I scanned around the city view mixed in with the open beach umbrellas, and familiar faces. Soo Yeon was reading a magazine on one of the chaise lounges, Amber was grilling burgers, and Kai was of course found in the pool with the kids. I smiled to myself.

 

“Kai!” I shouted stating my entrance onto the scene. Kai responded to the call of his name and turned to me smling. Damn, when did he have such a nice body?

 

“Soo Jung! You made it just in time!” He pointed at the twins in their floaties and goggles. “Wanna play Marco and Polo with us?”

 

I nodded my head. “Under one condition.” Kai gave me a look. I looked over my shoulder and Sehun was standing there, his eyes widening as he realized what I was doing. “Sehun and I wanted to invite you to go out with us tomorrow night after the wedding rehearsal? Sehun is planning to visit one of the Oh! Company clubs, and can maybe get us a few drinks.” I pointed my chin at Amber. “I’m inviting Amber too.”  

 

Kai looked past me, probably making eye contact with Sehun. Though he didn’t seem to like the idea at all, Kai faked a smile and turned to look at me.

 

“Sure. Why not?”  He looked behind me again. “The more the merrier, huh?”