Hyun-ae's Brother

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 7 : 

- Hyun-ae's Brother - 

 

      You woke up covered in your on sweat , you could taste the salty liquid substance dripping from your forehead to your lips. It's been a long time since you last dreamt of him. Meaning your brother. One and only brother. Your oppa. He was two years older than you so you would always call him "oppa". You missed your brother terribly. You missed those days when he would tickle you until you couldn't breathe anymore. You felt yourself tearing up just thinking of him and the days when you were still together. Eventhough he was a guy and that he was 2years older , you two were like two peas in a pod. In short , you were very close with your brother. You can still remember that day when your world came crashing down , the day when your one and only oppa left you. You were 8 when he left , making him ten at that time. Your mother explained to you why your brother left. Simply because your parents were divorced and your dad wanted your brother to live with him , leaving you with your mom. At a young age , your brother already looked handsome but his voice is what made him different from the other average ten year old boys , it was deep. Anyways , since then life was not the same for you anymore. You became somewhat lonely. When you reached the age twelve or thirteen , you started to search for your brother , in hopes to bring him back. This went on for a year , until you decided to just drop everything and give up. Now , that you were eighteen years old you still haven't forgot your brother. Infact you just missed him more. Up until to this day , you are still hoping that you will see your brother once again. * oppa please come back * you thought while crying yourself to sleep.