Jungkook Finds Out The Truth

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 14 : 

- Jungkook Finds Out The Truth - 

 

      Out of all the hyungs , Taehyung hyung is probably the one im most close with. He always says that I remind him of someone but he never tells me who , he said it was someone very important to him. But anyways , I thought I would tell him about me and hyun-ae. For some reason I was kinda scared to tell him. 

      I went to his bedroom to check if he was there and sure was he is. There he was sitting on his bed listening to music. * the usual * I thought. I walked up to where he was sitting and snatched his headphones off , giving me the " what the are you doing " look. I told him I needed to tell him something very important and that it couldn't wait. A couple minutes later he finally fixed his position and the conversation started. 

>>> Conversation <<< 

" Hyung I have something important to say " 

" Aish . Fine spill it kid " 

" So do you remember the girl I was talking to you about the other day ? " 

" Yeah . What about her ? " 

" Well ... she's my girlfriend ! I asked her out today ! " 

" wait wait wait . Back up boy , are we talking about the same girl that spent the day with us at lotte world ? " 

" Yup ! That's her " 

" So your telling me that this hyun-ae girl is your girlfriend ?! " 

" Y-yeah .. ? " 

" Do you know how old she is ?! ... Hyun-ae is ing 18 years old ! " 

" So what basically is your point hyung ? .. Wait how do you know hyun-ae's age? " 

" Well uhm.. because..Hyun-ae is my sister .... "

" Im sorry but did you just say that hyun-ae is your sister ? "

" *sighs* I think its time that you find out the truth jungkook. Hyun-ae is my sister. "

" But ... why doesn't she recognize you then ? "

" Because when hyun-ae was young she had an accident which caused some of her memories to fade away . But eventually they will come back , which I believe already did "

" And you know this because ? " 

" Because our father had eyes keeping an eye on her " 

" Oh " 

" And please don't tell her. Not yet. " 

" Ok. Well umm hyung im gonna go " 

" Oh and before you go lover boy , I have something to tell you ." 

" What is it hyung ? " 

" Hurt my sister and I will break your pretty face. Thats all , now leave me be boy " 

* Gulps *  

>>> End of Conversation <<< 

      Woah , I can't believe that my girlfriend is taehyung hyungs sister. I bet she's the one I remind him of. Eventhough I told taehyung hyung that I wont tell hyun-ae I still will. Im sorry hyung but I can't lie to the one I love. Besides , Hyun-ae deserves to know the truth.