Seoul Arts HighSchool

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 5 : 

- Seoul Arts HighSchool - 

 

      Aish! Time goes by really fast. Today is the first day of school , highschool to be exact. You were really nervous , because you were getting these weird sensations again. On your way to school you saw a boy , way taller than you and he looked EXACTLY like HIM. The odd thing is that he is wearing the same school uniform as you. * could it be him ? * you thought to yourself. Anyways , you shrugged off that feeling and headed to the school. Little did you know , the boy saw you too and smiled at himself. 

 

      You Arrived at your new school and headed to your first subject which was history *boring* you said to yourself. On the way , you bumped hard into someone causing both of you to loose balance. When you opened your eyes you were met with the most beautiful dark orbs you have ever seen. Your trail went down to the person lips and you immediately knew who exactly was the person beneath you. HIM. You can never forget those plump , small and pink-ish lips. Both of you were so mesmerized at looking at each other that you forgot the position you were in. Soon , you guys got back to your senses and got back up on your feet. "Yah whats up with you always bumping into me?" he asked a bit annoyed. "Whats up with you always being in the way?" you fought back. His eyes widened at your reaction. You saw how he responded and you immediately said sorry. "Wae?" he asked again but this time in a worried tone." Because I thought I scared you " you responded while looking at the ground. He put both hands on the side of your face and lift it up , now you were looking at his eyes again. For some reason , his eyes almost looked like they were sparkling. " Hey , im not scared ok " he said in a gentle tone while making eye contact with you. The bell rang and you two hurried down the hallway before the second bell rang. You made it just in time when the second bell rang. You were suprised to find out that both of you had history together. This made you happy , mainly because you will now know what the boys' name is. 

 

      The class ended and you found out that his name was Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. The same goes for him.