Second Time Around

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 3 : 

- Second Time Around - 

 

      Your friends had told you to relax and go outside of your apartment more , so you did as you were told. You headed for the park near your apartment and in just matter of minutes you found yourself already sitting on your park bench. Well , it's not really yours but you like to pretend it is. The weather wasn't as great or beautiful as it was yesterday , and being the clumsy sometimes stupid girl you are , you didn't wear the right clothing. It was starting to get chilly , but you didn't care infact you found it very relaxing. The cool breeze gently hitting your soft milky white skin was indeed relaxing. After a few minutes the rain started to pour and everyone seems to be getting wet except for one person , you. " You know you should really start to wear clothes appropriate for the weather " said a voice that basically mesmerized you in an instant. The voice was not familiar to your ears and when you looked up to see the owner of the voice , you saw a familiar face you thought you would never see again. The owner of the voice was HIM. The black haired boy that made you feel weird since you last saw him. You were stunned , you really couldn't believe that he was standing right there next to you holding out an umbrella for you. You managed to let out a shaky " t-thank y-you ". All you got from him was "yeah yeah". Cold you thought. His attitude did not much his baby like face. But his coldness towards you made you feel a new sensation , infact you found it quite appealing. When the rain stopped he started to put away the umbrella and started to walk away ... AGAIN. "Hey! may i know your name?!" you shouted at him. He turned around to look at you and said "you will find out someday". And with that he got lost in the crowd. He left you hanging again for the second time.