SUPRISE !!!

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 31

SUPRISE !!!

*whew* I finally finished decorating the nursery for my little boy. Im so excited to hold him. In fact, in a couple weeks or maybe even in a couple of days hyun-ae will give birth to our child. I still dont know how to feel about the fact that I am going to be a father but what I do know is that I WILL LOVE MY CHILD UNCONDITIONALLY. I promise that I will protect him and hyun-ae with all of my life.

Today I will finally show hyun-ae the nursery.

* SKIP TO THE SUPRISE 

" Jagi are you ready? " 

" yes " 

" Ok. 1...2...3! Open your eyes! " 

" Woah! Baby I love it and im sure baby will like it just as much maybe even more. " 

 

" Do you really like it? " 

" Yes jungkook. I love it. Thank you for doing this. " 

" Anything for our baby boy " 

* Jungkook kneels down to your belly 

" Hi baby. Its your appa. Baby do you like your room? You will sleep here ok? So me and omma can give you a sibling ok? " 

* Smack 

" YAH! Dont say that to baby. " 

" Why? Dont you want to have more kids with me? " 

" Well dont you think we should at least wait until he is at least a year old? " 

" NO. " 

" Aish! pabo. But I still love you. " 

" I love you too my little beach ball " 

* Kisses Hyun-ae on the lips then kisses hyun-ae's belly bump 

* End of convo 

Im really happy that hyun-ae liked it. I guess this really is the start of a new life. For all of us. ESpecially mine and hyun-ae's lives since we will now be soon-to-become parents of a little baby boy.