Monday

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 11 : 

- Monday - 

 

      Aish ! It's monday again. I've always hated mondays but because of Kim Hyun-ae I learned to love it. I was walking to school when I caught a glimpse of a girl wearing a seoul arts highschool uniform , the girl was indeed her. I ran up to her and covered her eyes. " Guess Who ? " I said in a fake voice. " Yah ! Jeon Jungkook " she said almost half laughing. I took my hands off her eyes and twirled her around so she was facing me. What happened next shocked the both of us ... I HUGGED HER. Then out of nowhere I said " I missed you " while my face was nozzled in her neck. " I missed you too jeon " she said finally wrapping her hands around me. After a couple seconds we finally broke off the hug. I looked at my watch and grabbed her hands and we started running since we were only a couple minutes away from being late ... AGAIN. 

      We made it to the school gates just in time for the first bell. I hurriedly dragged her to class. When we arrived , the teacher was already placing students in their permanent seats. Since she saw us arrive in class together HAND IN HAND she made us sit together. Which I was really happy about. 

>>> LUNCH <<< 

      Finally it was lunchtime. I was so hungry since jin hung didn't cook for us today. I dashed my way to the cafeteria and paid for my lunch , which consists of peperroni pizza and water. I scavenged the room for a place to sit when I saw hyun-ae sitting alone. I went over to her table and placed my tray. " Sup hyun-ae " I confronted her. She looked up at me and said " Sup jeon " . * This girl seriously needs to stop calling me jeon * I thought to myself. In 6 minutes we both finished our food. There was still 8 minutes before lunch was over so I dragged her outside to the school garden. We sat down on one of the benches. It was silent at first but then hyun-ae spoke up. 

... Convo :

" Why do you always hold my hand when your dragging me ? I mean why not my wrist. "

" I dont know , I guess I just want to make sure no one will take you away from me. "

" But why ? Im not worth anything to you..right ? "

" Just how did you come up with that ? "  

" Im serious. Why ? " 

" If only you knew how much you're worth to me Kim Hyun-ae " 

" ... " 

" Jungkook ? " 

" Neh " 

" Can two strangers fall in love with each other ? " 

... End of convo. 

      And with that the bell that indicates that lunch is over rang. 

>>> Skip to end of the day <<< 

      School was finally finished for the day and I was searching for hyun-ae but she was nowhere to be found. I guess she already left. 

      As I was walking home from school , I remembered her question and smiled. * Yes hyun-ae because i've fallen for you * I thought to myslef.