Hello Partner

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 6 : 

- Hello Partner - 

 

      Hyun-ae. Kim Hyun-ae was her name. * A pretty name for a pretty girl * What ? Is it wrong to call a girl pretty ? Besides , it's not like I have a crush on her. Right ? Anyways , I found out that we have all morning classes together. I was really happy for some reason. I have to say , she is quite the cluts , in P.E . , we were shooting hoops and she tripped on a basketball ! I mean who trips on a ball , a basketball to be precise ! Though , I found it somehow cute how she blows the piece of hair on her forhead when she's embarassed. It was time for performing arts , which was the last subject of the day. As I made my way to the door I saw her seating all the way in the back of the room , so I decided to sit with her. The teacher asked us to either sing or dance so I sang ' Boy In Luv ' and I also danced to it. It was hyun-ae's turn and she sang and danced ' Something ' . * Woah this girl can sing and dance * I thought to myself. The teacher paired us in pairs and each pair consists of a boy and a girl , she said that we were to remain partners with that person for the rest of the year. Lucky for me , hyun-ae and I got paired as partners. So now , im stuck with her for the rest of the year and it's not a bad thing at all. I have to say though , we make a pretty good duo. Finally class ended and I sighed in relief that I got through the first day of highschool. I made a couple friends which was great but not really exactly the ones I wanted to be friends with. I don't know why , but there was something about Kim Hyun-ae that made me want to be friends with her. I was determined to find out that reason.