Trouble

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter !9 

Trouble???

Its been weeks and I still havent heard from them. Jungkook and hyun-ae. Aish! Im so stupid. I never should have punched jungkook.I dont know what came over me it just happened all too fast and next thing I know jungkook was on the ground and my sister yelling at me. Hyun-ae was right. What kind of brother am i? I mean who leaves his little sister without even saying a word? Not a single word.

I just wish that I could make it up to them somehow but mostly to my sister. I've hurt her once again. Im such a terrible brother. Dont get me wrong I love my sister but I had to do it. I left for them. It was either I leave or my father will give my omma and baby sister a hard time. Appa was a heartless man. I decided to leave after my father threatened me that if i dont he will have his people do something cruel to hyun-ae. And as her only brother I couldnt let that happen. Leaving the only family I had left was incredibly hard but I had to do it. Thank God that I met BTS. They were the ones that took me in even when I had nothing.

Im actually glad that she has jungkook. At least I know the boy well. I just hope that they wont do anything stupid. Jungkook is young and so is my sister so im sure there are temptations but DAMN. If I find out that he got my sister pregnant oh well...lets just hope that doesnt happen because if it does im going to ruin him so bad.