Cause and Effect

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 17 : 

- Cause and Effect - 

 

      You woke up feeling dizzy as ever , you were glad that it was summer break because you were in no condition at all to go to school. When you got out of bed the dizzeness became worse. Eventually you managed to go to the bathroom without having to fall. You took a quick shower and changed into cute but still comfy clothes. Minutes later you heard knocking on the door so you went downstairs and suprised to see your boyfriend , jungkook , leaning on the door holding a boquet of flowers. You let him in and closed the door. He was about to give you the flowers when you clutched on to your stomach and covered your mouth and started running towards the bathroom. Jungkook followed you and that you were throwing up like a maniac. " Jagiya are you ok ? " jungkook asked while rubbing your back. " I don't know kookie. I've been feeling horible since I woke up. " you replied. You couldn't see but you knew jungkook had his worried face on. After 2 minutes you finally stopped throwing up. Jungkook insisted that you go the doctors to get a check-up. You tried to argue but you knew that what jeon jungkook wants jeon jungkook gets. Now here you guys were , patiently waiting for the doctor to come in. Few minutes later the doctor finally showep up and asked what was wrong so you told her all the happenings. She then asked the weirdest question " So when was the last time you guys had ual ? " you didn't want to answer so jungkook said " about a month ago " . The doctor just nodded and there was silence for a moment but then she finally spoke up " Well you see , it's normal to experience morning sickness when your PREGNANT " . The last word made your's and jungkook's eyes to grow 10x its normal size. " How .. how long have i been pre ... pregnant ? " you asked stuttering with your words. " Well right now you are 5 weeks pregnant so I would like to see both of you again for your monthly check-up " the doctor said. And with that you and jungkook left the clinic. Both of you guys left speechless. You couldn't believe that you were pregnant , yea you've always dreamt of having kids but not at this age .. you were only 18 You started to break down , tears were falling down from your eyes , leaving drops on your shirt. While you were crying you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist from behind. " Don't worry jagi , we'll raise OUR baby together arraso ? " jungkook whispered in your ear. You just nodded and hoped that everything will be fine.