Telling the Oppas

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 21 

Telling The Oppas 

Hyun-ae and I are finally going to tell the oppas the big news. But I just hope one oppa will be fine with it. 

Jungkook Hyun-ae BTS Taehyung  

" Hyungs me and hyun-ae have some big news to tell you...Hyun-ae's pregnant! Im going to be an appa! " 

" Neh. Its true oppas. Im 1 month and 3 weeks pregnant now." 

" Wow. I can't believe our kookie is going to be a father." 

" WHAT?! Jeon Jungkook im going to smash your face in! " 

" Hey yo V! Calm down. Its not good for hyun-ae to be put under stress right now. " 

" SHUT UP! Hyun-ae is my sister and I care for her! " 

" Oh so now you decide to care for me? But not when you magically dissappeared one day?! Oh yeah I still remember how You left me and omma! How could you?! " 

" YAH! jagi calm down. Its not good for the baby. HYUNG! I love hyun-ae and I will take full responsibility." 

" HEY! it was hard for me too you know?! I left because appa threatened me that if I dont leave he will put your life in danger! so there you go! theres your goddamn reason! " 

" wae? ... wae appa.." 

" I think we all need to just cool off for now..." 

" Im sorry I left hyun-ae. But I want you to know that you never left oppas heart. You will always be my baby girl eventhough pretty soon you will have your own baby. " 

" Tae oppa ... im so sorry .. " 

* runs to V crying and hugs him 

" saranghae baby hyun-ae " 

" Nado saranghae tae oppa. nado saranghae " 

" Awww there we go. Im so happy you guys are finally ok " 

" Yeah. Hey jungkook im sorry for punching you. And dont worry i know you will be a good appa." 

" Thanks hyung. That means a lot. " 

" AWW my two favorite guys finally getting along "

" Just promise me you will take extra good care for her ok? She's carrying a life inside her jungkook and that life she is carrying is your child. " 

" Dont worry hyung. I will. I will protect her with all my life. " 

" I love you both so very much " 

* Pulls jungkook and V into a hug 

End of Convo. 

Im so happy that V hyung and hyun-ae is finally in good terms. Looks like my baby is a good luck. DAMN. I cant wait to hold my baby boy/girl. Im so excited. Im happy that everything is going well. All I wish for now is that hyun-ae will have a safe and worry-free pregnancy and labor.