Moving Day pt. 2

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 28 

Moving Day Pt.2 

Well we finally arrived in our new house. I have to say, im quite excited to be living in this kind of house. I've always dreamt of living in one of this kind of houses. Its so modernized and I love the colors. I could so totally see my baby grow in this house.

" Jagi? " 

"Yea? " 

" Do you like it? Do you think our baby will like it? " 

" Are you kidding me? We love it. " 

" Thats good because I was the one who picked this house. " 

" Bwoh? Well me you must have did good because your kid is kicking like hell inside me right now " 

" Ahaha thats daddy's boy " 

" Lets go inside now kookie. Me and baby needs rest. " 

" Ok jagi. " 

I Can tell that hyun-ae and jungkook will be good parents to their son. I could see them from the balcony. I can see how much they love and need each other. Especially now that pretty soon hyun-ae will give birth to their child, they will need each other more than ever. And If they ever need anything I and the boys are always prepared to help them. I dont care what anyone says about my sister anymore. Yeah she got pregnant at a very early age , 15 but thats ok. She is responsible enough to raise her baby. A lot of people are asking me if I got mad when I found out that my sister is pregnant with her first child at age 15 and I always tell them I got shocked but I never got mad. I saw how happy she is. I've never seen her that happy and excited. So if my sister is happy then im happy. " Hopefully moving in to this house will bring us happiness and luck.