Moving Day

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 28 

Moving Day 

Today is moving day. We are on the way to pick up jungkook and hyun-ae from the hospital. My sister stayed in the hospital for a week due to the fact that she fainted which is then due to her not eating enough for her baby. She craves a lot but she doesn't eat enough. Also I got a call from jungkook saying that hyun-ae's pregnancy is sensitive, which means that there is a probability that she could loose the baby during birth or even give birth to my nephew at an earlier date. I guess this runs in the family because my omma had to go through the same thing when she was pregnant with hyun-ae. In fact hyun-ae came out 1 month early than her expected birth date. I just hope that my sister will have a safe labor and birth. Anyway we finally arrived in the hospital so I will now text jungkook to come down to the lobby. 

* Hyun-ae's recovery suit 

* ring ring 

" Uhm jagi tae hyung and the others are here so we should head to the lobby to get you released. " 

" Ugh yes finally! Me and my little prince are getting bored just laying down. " 

" Oh and tae hyung also texted me that we will move into our new house today. " 

" Oh. Well thats exciting right baby? " *Rubs belly 

" Neh. So lets go? " 

" Neh. " 

* End of Convo 

" Jungkook texted me, he said they will be right down " 

" Ok thats good. "  

* End of Convo 

* Skip to car ride with BTS  

" Oppas? " 

" Neh hyun-ae? " 

" How big is the new house? " 

" Enough to fit us and your big old belly " 

" Yah! suga oppa why so mean " 

" Hehe im just joking " 

" Jungkook? " 

" ... " 

" YAH! Jeon jungkook! " 

" wait wha..- Ha? " 

" GOD! WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER ME THE FIRST TIME?! " 

" Im sorry. Jagi you need to calm down ok? Its not good for the baby " 

" Ok. Ok. "

" Damn hyun-ae. Why so hyped? " 

" Its my mood swings. " 

I feel like such a terrible person everytime I lash out on jungook. Right now I just yelled at him for not answering me when I called for him. I know he isnt doing anything wrong but I still get mad at him.  But even then I still make sure that I show him how much I love and care for him. Afterall, he is the father of my baby. And I really do love him with all my heart.