Unknown Person

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 10 : 

- Unknown Person - 

 

      I can't believe it , after so many years I finally saw my sister again . She was indeed beautiful. She grew up to be a fine young lady. I couldn't believe that I missed out on A LOT of her birthdays. It broke my heart that my own sister didn't even recognize me , well except my voice but thats pretty much all she recognizes.  I just miss her so so much , I just wanted to ran up to her and hug her when I saw her with jungkook. But it wasn't easy.  I can't just get back into her life after 10 years and act like nothing happened.  I wish it was that easy.  Besides , hyun-ae probably hates me afterall I did leave her for 10 years and I didn't even say goodbye to her. I can't wait till I see her again , that is if I do see her again. The members all knew that hyun-ae was my sister since jungkook "accidentally" took a picture of her while walking home from school and showed it to us. Also , I also always talked about her with the members. Ok , well almost all the members know , except jungkook.  Jungkook reminds me so much of hyun-ae in a way. It's almost like jungkook is the boy version of hyun-ae , although jungkook is 1 year older thn hyun-ae. I don't know if it's just me or my brother instincts but I smell something weird between those two. Yesterday I saw how she smiled at jungkook and i've never seen her smile like that , sure when we were little she would always smile but this one was different. Even the way she looks at him is different and the same goes for jungkook. I just hope she will forgive me , none of us wanted this to happen. I didn't want this to happen.