Don't You Dare Hurt Him !

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 15 : 

- Don't You Dare Hurt Him ! - 

 

      School finally ended for the year. Jungkook said that he was finally bringing you to their apartment because , he had something important to tell you. 

     So here you are waiting for jungkook outside the school gates since he had a team meeting for basketball. Yes , jungkook plays basketball and not only that , he is also the captain. A couple minutes passed and he finally arrived. You didn't even have the chance to say hi because the next thing you know was that he was already dragging you home with him. 

     After 10 minutes you guys reached your destination , their apartment. Jungkook took out his key and opened the door , revealing 6 guys all in the living room. You said hello to everyone right when you got inside. Jungkook probably told them the news since they were all very welcoming. 

     Jungkook dragged you to where the taehyung guy was sitting and said that the three of you needed to talk , privately. All of you went upstairs to jungkooks room. You don't know why but something was not right here. 

>>> Conversation <<< 

" what are we doing here boy ? " 

" hyung tell hyun-ae the truth please " 

" the truth about what boy ? ! " 

" what are you talking about jungkok ? " 

" hyun-ae ... taehyung hyung is your brother ! " 

" WHAT ? ! " 

" Yah ! shut your mouth jeon jungkook ! " 

" hyung tell her . she needs to ... - " 

" * pow * yah ! i said shut your mouth boy ! " 

" Yah! Dont You Dare Hurt Him Kim Taehyung ! " 

" how did you ... wait , do you remember me ? " 

" yes. yes i do " 

" look hyun-ae im sor ...- " 

" your sorry because you left me without even saying a word ?! your sorry because you punched my boyfriend ?! what kind of brother leaves their own sister huh ?! answer me kim taehyung ! why ?! " 

" hyun-ae you don't understand . i never wanted to leave you ... -" 

" save it. jungkook and i are leaving. " 

>>> End of conversation <<< 

     And with that you helped jungkook up and the both of you left right away. You love your brother but what he did to jungkook just made you furious. 

    The both of you finally arrived at your  apartment and you fixed jungkook's wound right away since he had a small cut on his upper lip. After that he said he felt sleepy so you led him to your room to get some rest. And here you are just starring at his sleeping figure. You never realized how handsome he actually was. Your eyes would always travel down to his lips. It was your favorite. You started imagining things you shouldn't be. You wondered how those plump lips would taste like. Would they taste sweet ? you asked yourself. Then all of a sudden you lost control of yourself , the next you know you were sitting on top of jungkook , your legs on each side of his body. You didn't know what was happening to you. You started leaning in when ...