Morning Sickness

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 20 

Morning Sickness 

Ugh! As much as im excited to see my baby I really hate all this morning sickness stuff. I hate how in the morning right I get out of bed I go straight to the bathroom to throw up. " I hate you jungkook why are you so pabo?! not wearing protection when he should be " . I still can't get over the fact that im only 18 and already pregnant. " hey baby please be nice to omma ok? " I thought to myself while rubbing my tummy. I am currently in BTS dorm. Jungkook said we had to tell the BTS oppa the news. The only reason is one of the bts oppas is my brother.Taehyung is my brother. The one who left me when I was only 8 years old. Dont get me wrong, I love him but I just dont know how to forgive him or if I can even forgive him. Its not easy you know. But anyway Im ready to put all those to the side for the sake of my baby. I want him or her to have a peaceful and happy life. I want my baby to grow into a happy and whole family. Anyways, back to my morning sickness, its like everytime I throw up I feel like my whole insides are going with it. I dont know what the deal is but my cravings are extra worst. Im starting to think jungkook and I are going to have twins. WOW. I just dont know if jungkook and I can handle two babies at once. Man I really hate this morning sickness. " Baby please come out faster. Youre giving mommy a hard time with throwing up. "