What Are We Going To Do ?

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter !8 

What Are We Going To Do ? 

    You and Jungkook went straight home after the doctor visit. "oppa what are we going to do?" you said quietly while hugging jungkooks arm tightly. "To be honest jagi..I dont know.But what I do know is that we will face all the problems that comes with this pregnancy together.I promise I will be with you all the way." Jungkook replied with a smile. Seeing him flash his beautiful smile made you smile as well. This made you happy. It made you at ease. 

That night you and jungkook went to bed. You kept tossing and turning in your sleep. You finally stood up from the bed and walked out to the balcony. You stared into the dark blue night sky with hands in your belly and said to yourself " Hi baby im your omma. Be healthy ok? And be a good little angel neh? Dont forget that omma and appa loves you very very much" . 

Minutes later you went back to bed and cuddled with your pillow or also called as your boyfriend jungkook. Jungkook faced you and you could see how perfect his face was. And in that moment you were sure that everything was going to be alright as long as you had your two most important people in your life. And with that you went back to sleep safe and sound in jungkooks arms.