Out Of the Hospital

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 27 

Out of the Hospital 

After spending about a week in the hospital, me and my baby boy are finally getting out. The doctor said that I should start eating more food since my baby is getting bigger it will require me to eat enough food to feed both of us. Also the doctor said that I should rest and that I always need to stay relax and not put in other pressure due to my sensitive pregnancy. The doctor also told me that once I am put under pressure it will affect my baby more than it affects me which is not a good thing because I could loose my baby. And I dont want that to happen. My baby, jungkook and my brother is the only thing I have left. Omma died a couple years ago so I had to learn how to live alone at an early age. I never thought I would go through this during my pregnancy. And because my pregnancy is sensitive my mood swings and cravings are extreme. Though I crave a lot I dont eat a lot which led me to the hospital. Today jungkook and I are just waiting for the rest of the BTS oppas to come and pick us up. They said that we were moving. Moving to a house. They said that we had to since pretty soon we will have another member in the family so we will need a lot more space since the dorm only had three rooms. But once my baby is born we will be needing a nursery there for V oppa and the other oppas including my kookie decided that we should move. " Hi baby its omma again, Im sorry mommy hasnt been eating a lot. I promise I will eat from now on. Saranghae my little prince. "