Live in ?

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 22 

Live in ? 

The hyungs and I have been debating if hyun-ae should move in with us or not. We think that it would be better for everyone if she moves in with us. It would also give us some peace of mind. Well ME a piece of mind. So today I will go over to her apartment and make her agree on the thought. 

*Hyun-ae's Apartment 

Aish! This whole being pregnant thing is making me frustrated. I've got mood swings 24/7. Not only that but school starts in like 2 weeks! " What am I going to do ? " I hate being pregnant but at the same time im excited to see my baby. 

*Knock Knock 

Huh? Who could that be? *opens door 

" Hi hyun-ae. May I come in? " 

" Oh hey kookie. Uh yeah sure. " 

" Hey jagi...I've been thinking maybe you should move in with us..? " 

" wae? " 

" Well the hyungs want to make sure that you will be safe. I also want you be there so I can protect you and our baby. " 

" Thats nice of you guys but im fine really. I mean my belly isnt big yet so im sure im sure I can handle. "

" Aish. Jagi please. It will give me and everyone else if you come live with us. Please? For me and baby? " 

" Ok Ok. When do you guys want me to come and move in? " 

" Today! Come on. I'll have the hyungs transfer your stuff to the dorm. " 

" Oh ok. So shall we get going? "

" We shall. " 

*End of Convo.