The Girl In My Dreams

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 4 : 

- The Girl In My Dreams - 

 

      I seriously did not know what to feel or even say. THAT girl has been on my mind 24/7. Ever since the incident with the girl in Han River nothing was ever the same for me. When I bumped into her i felt this weird feeling , almost like a connection. A connection between me and her. For these past couple of day i've been having weird sensations lately. I may not have a family anymore , due to the car accident that took both my parents life when I was five years old. Ever since that tragedy happened my grandparents have been taking care of me. That is until i hit the age fifteen , where i started to live on my own. While living on my own , I found BTS or also known as Bangtan Boys and they gladly accepted me to join their group and since then we've been friends. Now , we all live together. Well , we've been living together for the past 2 years. Anyways , I found it odd that I was feeling somehow empty , as if there was an empty space in my heart that neither BTS or my grandparents can fill. I don't even know why im feeling like this. At night I would have this dreams , dreams of a girl with long , black and silky hair with milky white skin. I could never figure out who the girl was until that day in the park. I saw HER sitting on the park bench and that is when the rain began to pour. I ran up to where she was sitting and held up an umbrella so that she wont get wet. Honestly , I did not know why I did what I did , I just felt like I had to do it. When the rain stopped  I started to walk away. I heard her shouting and asking if she could learn what my name was and I felt like it was not yet the right time to tell her who I was so I told her SOMEDAY you'll know. And when I turned around to look at her I felt this weird feeling in my stomach , a feeling I couldn't explain.