The Stranger

The Tale of You and ME ...

Chapter 1 : 

- The Stranger

         

      It was a beautiful , bright and sunny day. You have been feeling weird since morning , it almost felt like something unexpected was going to happen to you. The only problem was you didn't know when it will happen. Usually you were a bright and cheerful kind of girl , but today was different , something has been bugging you all day. Since it was a clear day you decided to walk around the Han River. You thought that it might help you relax and clear some things in your mind. You weren't really the type to talk to people about your problems. Anyways , on your way to Han River you saw a figure running towards you. The figure was blurry at first but as it approaches you , you start to see a figure of a boy. Eventhough the boy was running at the speed of lightning you can tell that this boy had facial features other boys didn't have. He was simply PERFECT. Everything was happening so fast and you were so deep into your thoughts that you didn't realize the boy that you have been "day dreaming " about for the last forty-five seconds has already bumped into you. When you finally got your balance back , the boy was already running away but you could've sworn that you heard him shout "mianhe" along the line. Then as if on cue , the weird sensation you've been feeling all day vanished. Disappeared. Just like that. But if one thing is for sure , that boy had done something to you that made you feel all tingly inside.