XXIX – Stay With Me

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

XXIX – Stay With Me

 

“Hyung…” V.I spoke up and GD looked at him seemingly waiting for what he is about to say. “Noona, she…” the young lad swallowed. “She has brain tumor, hyung.”

 

“W-What?” he gasped.

 

V.I suddenly broke down and knelt before him as he bows repeatedly.

 

“Mianhe, hyung! Forgive me if I didn’t tell you. I’m sorry. Noona….she has brain tumor and…and she will die…if-if…she won’t have the operation. I’m sorry hyung. Please save noona… convince her…she d-doesn’t want to go…surgery unless…unless she have you back…please hyung! You are the only one can…noona…” the maknae hold his leg as he pleads.

 

GD looked at him painfully. He puckers the young lad up and fisted his collar. His eyes full of rage and betrayal. “You knew it! You fcking knew it and you didn’t bother to tell me! Fck! What else?! What else are you not telling me?!” he shakes him angrily as the others tried to separate them. “How can you do this to me, V.I? How can you lie to me? All this time! You are fcking hiding this all this time!” he shouted at him.

 

V.I can only bow his head. “I’m sorry.”

 

GD shoved them aside as he freed himself from their hold. He felt betrayed yet he can’t fully get mad at V.I. He is mostly mad at himself for being so oblivious of what is happening. He already noticed how his appearance changed. And he was a fool to believe her excuse.

 

“Hyung…” V.I said but he glared at him.

 

“Not now, V.I. Not now, please,” he said as he shuts his eyes hearing another scream from Dara.

 

V.I cannot do anything but to nod weakly. The gang only looked at him waiting for what he is going to do next. But honestly, he doesn’t know as well. All he wanted to do is to be with Dara right now and ease whatever pain she was suffering right now.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

The rest of the gang except GD left to the cafeteria as they quietly seated on one of the table there. Now that he is here, everything will be fine now right? The possibility of Dara agreeing to the surgery will be high. GD will be able to convince her, right?

 

They hope so.

 

“Hyung hates me,” V.I said blaming himself again.

 

“He’s not, V. GD is just mad,” Bom said trying to pacify the maknae.

 

“She’s right. He will eventually understand you. Just give him time. It’s hard for him to grasp everything right now. Imagine, he just returned and this will greet him. GD just found himself again. And finding out Dara’s condition broke him once again,” Top said leaning on his chair.

 

“Don’t blame yourself, maknae. Your self-loathing will not help the situation right now. If anything, we should be grateful that at least one of us was there to help Dara when she found her illness,” Sol said patting his shoulder.

 

“V, they’re all right. Besides,

Please log in to read the full chapter