IV – MAKNAE GONE WEIRD

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

IV – MAKNAE GONE WEIRD

 

Dara smiles upon receiving V.I’s message. He just left for about fifteen minutes ago after helping her fixing her stuff to her new apartment, courtesy of maknae of course. She trusts him that he will keep his promise not to tell everyone about her. He understands that she’s not yet ready to be back.

 

V.I constantly checking her whereabouts and he also informs what they are doing for her benefit of course. Not once V.I tried to convince her to meet with the gang but she made her understand that she can’t for now. Especially after hearing those word about GD in the café. She can’t just let him suffer more again because of her.

 

‘Noona, we’re going to underground later this afternoon.

The big event will be held tonight. The 2ne1 girls will be the judge.

I’ll drop off to you first before going to the underground.

Don’t worry noona. I’ll buy you your favorite ramen… kekeke~’

– Panda

 

Dara chuckles at maknae’s sweetness. She replies immediately.

 

To Makane Panda;

Don’t worry about me, maknae. I’ll be fine!

But I’ll accept the ramen ;) I miss it, you know.

And thank you for informing me!

~ Dara ;))

 

She hits send and looks at her new home. She sighs and starts unpacking her luggage. The place is cozy and just enough for her. The apartment is in good location. Maknae has a good taste at realty really. It is near the grocery store and café. Also, it is just few blocks away from V.I’s home.

 

Dara thought that being caught by V.I benefits her. At least, she could call him if she needed help or if she’s in trouble. It made her feel safe.

 

Her phone signals for a message again.

 

‘You’re not going in underground to stalk again, are you?

Noona just stay in your apartment and rest. I’ll be your look out, I promised.

Don’t come in here, neh? You might get into trouble.

Stay safe! ’

– Panda

 

Dara just shakes her head upon reading V.I’s message.

 

To Maknae Panda;

You worry too much, maknae.

I’m flattered.  Thank you!

You really don’t have too, you know.

Besides, I want to watch the big event tonight.

It’s been so long, don’t you think so?

~ Dara^^

 

Her phone suddenly rings. V.I’s number registers in. She just shakes her head while answering him.

 

“Yeoboseyo, V.I-ah!” she greets lively.

 

“Noona! Are you crazy? You’re going to be there? I thought you don’t want to show up. Why are you going anyway?” V.I’s loud voice startles her.

 

“Neh. I’ll be there without them knowing. I’ll be in the shadows you know,” Dara answers surely.

 

“But… what if they saw you?” he asks again.

 

“Don’t worry they won’t. I’ll be in disguise, V.I,” she said.

 

V.I sighs in the other line in defeat. “Fine. Just inform me if you’re there already so if trouble comes…”

 

“Yeah. Yeah. I’ll just message you okay? `Bye!” Dara hangs up right away and grabs her bath robe and enters the bathroom to prepare for tonight’s event.

 

__________________________________________________

 

V.I hangs up and sighs deeply when his noona was out of the line. He gets back to his seat beside Daesung. They are planning the itinerary for tonight’s event or the Super Brawl. His mind wonders again. Dara coming tonight is not a good idea, he thought. Yes. He wanted the gang to reunite again since Dara is back and the 2ne1 girls will be complete again. But, he knew that it won’t be that easy. After all his Dara noona confess to him, he can’t think right.

 

He is known to be the talkative one out of them. He reveals secret as for his liking. But this matter is way too serious that he keeping it would be the right thing to do. However, for how long? He knew one of these days the gang would know the existence of Dara in Seoul. What will happen then?

 

One thing is for sure, he can’t let his friends to tear apart. He will protect the gang all his might.

 

*Snaps!!!

 

“YAH! What is happening to you? You’re lost again,” he heard D-Lite snaps his fingers in front of his face.

 

He fails to notice that everybody is staring at him. 2ne1 girls look at him questioningly like his hyungs in BIGBANG. They are waiting for him to react on D-Lite. He coughs to regain his composure.

 

V.I scratches his nape while smiling awkwardly to them.

 

“Mianhe. I’m just thinking of something. Did I miss something?” he said warily.

 

“Neh! Oppa we are asking you about the security. You are in charge of that right?” Minzy asks giving him a weird look.

 

“Oh! Yeah. Don’t worry. I already settle that. The authorities will be guard out. I also positioned the bouncers to their location. No need to problem that,” he informs gradually. He just hopes that no one notices him stutters.

 

But he fails to see that someone is watching him.

 

‘He’s been not his usual self lately, why?’ CL thought while staring at V.I.

 

“Good. Just make sure these won’t leak in local police. I don’t want any problem with those law enforcers. I don’t want nay headaches,” GD said firmly.

 

V.I looks at his hyung and nods. What happened to his hyung if he knows that Dara is back? Will he be happy? Or it will worsen him?

 

It’s not a secret anymore that GD changed big time when Dara left. His old life shaded by darkness now. He is alive but not living. He is dead inside. V.I knows that very well.

 

‘Why is he staring at GD oppa blankly?’ CL said in her mind while looking at V.I and GD back and forth.

 

There meeting continues almost after lunch so they decided to go out and eat. V.I thought of Dara again while they are walking in the nearby food stall.

 

‘Is noona eating lunch yet?’ he thought and pulls out his phone in his pocket and types a message to Dara.

 

A moment later, he receives a reply from her.

 

From D Noona;

I’m eating right now, makane.

How about you? Did you already eat?

How’s the meeting went?

~ Dara^^

 

He furrows his brows a

Please log in to read the full chapter