XXII – Missing In Action

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

XXII – Missing In Action

 

GD frowned as he roamed his eyes around the underground. Top and Sol were chatting with Deukie in the bar. Bom were dancing with Daesung and Minzy. While there's Chaerin and V.I bickering as usual. But there's something missing. Or rather someone.

 

He hates to admit it but he is looking for Dara. It has been a week. The woman wasn't been in the underground lately. She hasn't pestering him for the past days. Where is she? What happened to her?

 

Fear suddenly engulfed him as much as he doesn't want to. Did she given up already? Did she left again?

 

He had so many questions in his mind. He felt like exploding.

 

He loved her so much that it's so painful. He felt betrayed and once again abandoned. And the only reason why he doesn't want to accept her or listen to her explanation is the truth. He is scared of the pain it will bring. He can only take much hurt. And he already had enough. He may die to the next one.

 

If only you can love without hurting. If only pain didn't demand to be felt.

 

It must be easy to forgive and move on.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

V.I was drinking alone after bickering with CL. As usual. He doesn't get the girl. She's always reacting violently when it comes to him. They won't last a day without arguing. She's too feisty unlike Dara and Minzy. His Bom-noona was also scary but not that feisty.

 

Ever since they met, she's always on defensive and beast mode to him. Especially after 4 years they met again.

 

Sometimes he is wondering if he did something bad to her. She got even worst and always mean.

 

"Hey!" a soft feminine voice caught his attention.

 

"Seo Mi?" he beamed at the lady. "Oh my, long time no see! How are you?"

 

"Same to you, V.I. I'm good. You got more handsome after 4 years," she said.

 

V.I chuckled.

 

"I know. Well, you look beautiful yourself," he grins.

 

"Conceited as ever," Seo Mi smiled.

 

Song Seo Mi was his ex-girlfriend 4 years ago. They had a smooth relationship before they split up. It happens after Dara left.

 

It was a mutual decision and remained as friends though.

 

They had a light conversion catching up with each other's life. However, CL came up to them with an annoyed demure. Her pace halted when she saw V.I laughing happily with a girl. She narrowed her eyes.

 

The woman is utterly familiar. And it hits her. She is Seo Mi. V.I's ex-girlfriend. The girl he introduced to them 4 years ago. The reason she had her heart broken for the first time.

 

Why are they together? They reconciled and back again? Are dating again?

 

Please log in to read the full chapter