III - CAUGHT BY A PANDA

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

III - CAUGHT BY A PANDA

 

 

It's been a week since Dara returned to Seoul. She had been also stalking wherever the gang goes. However, she never shows herself to them. She hides in the shadow watching them subtly. On how far she'll do this, she doesn't know. But for now, she'll settle with this. At least, she can see them.

 

 

She's back to underground. The place of cruelty and violence for others but this place she once consider as home. A true home which everyone accepts her from who she is and what she is. For her, underground is a sanctuary.

 

 

She adjusts her hoodie and hides her face in the darkness of the whole place. She leans her back in the wall corner. She watches the fight unfolding inside the octagon. They are few familiar people lurking around putting stubs on their best fighter. The management didn't change also except that it seems it's a lot crowded lately.

 

 

Dara silently watches CL steps inside the arena. She just shakes her head at CL's antic. She knew how CL fights. She is a strong woman. Well, she wouldn't be 2ne1's leader if she's not.

 

 

"How long would you bet CL wins this off?" the emcee and also arbiter asks loudly in his mic. The crowd screams their bet.

 

 

"1 minute," she whispers watching CL, her arms are across over her chest.

 

 

Just a minute or so, CL gives a hard blow on the head her opponent as a finishing. Everybody cheers at her while she bows to them.

 

 

"Nice guess, noona!" she stiffens when she heard that familiar voice.

 

 

She slowly looks sideways just to confirm her hunch. V.I's guarded face greets her. She stands straight facing BIGBANG's maknae.

 

 

"V-V.I," she acknowledges him nervously.

 

 

'Oh My God! The panda caught me?! OTTOKAE?!' Dara thoughts.

 

 

"Yes. It's me, Dara noona," V.I answers staring at Dara gingerly.

 

 

Dara gulps down and smiles awkwardly towards V.I. She's already panicking inside. She's not yet ready to face him. Or the 2neBANG for that matter.

 

 

Long silence fills in between them.

 

 

"I think we should talk privately, noona," V.I breaks the silence first.

 

 

She sighs and nods grudgingly.

 

 

V.I guides her out the underground to his own car. He lets her seat on the passenger’s seat first before taking the driver's seat. He drives away silently before taking out his phone and dials someone. Later, Sol's voice fills in the car.

 

 

"Hyung! I'm out for a while. I'll be back later. Just inform them, neh?" V.I said and listens to Sol.

 

 

"And where are you going? Are you with someone?" Sol asks accusingly.

 

 

"Neh. I'm with someone. Don't ask! I'm driving so... I'll hang up now," V.I replies.

 

 

"YAH! MAK—*toooottoooot*" V.I didn't let Sol finish talking and immediately turns off his phone.

 

 

Silence envelops them again until V.I stops at the Han River. He climbs out the car and circles

Please log in to read the full chapter