XIV - BACKTRACK: Be My Girlfriend?

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

XIV - BACKTRACK: Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

"Are you stalking me?"

 

"You wish."

 

Dara rolls her eyes at GD while they walk together as they head home. Because of what happened, GD forced to walk her home. She really wonders GD happens to be in the same area of her apartment? Is it really coincidence? Or GD really followed her?

 

ARGH! This is Sol's fault! If he doesn't told me those stupid and ridiculous things I wouldn't care about this pricked of jerk beside me!  Dara thought.

 

But why it bothers her so much IF GD takes a liking to her?

 

Well, here's the deal---for Dara---GD is out of her list of favorite people. He's a jerk. Not to mention full himself, ego-centric and typical guy who happens to have big ego on their as$. And those characteristics marked an X for her. Her idea of a man isn't like what those written in fairytales. Her ideal man is simple. As long as the guy loves her and only her, it will do.

 

"Then why are you here?" she scowls at him.

 

"None of your concern," he shrugs coolly.

 

Dara makes face without being noticed by him. Well, if he didn't help her out a while ago, she will openly grimaced at him but then she owe him one so she'll be a good girl for now. Well, at least she's trying.

 

She was busy battling her inner demons and whispering her annoyance that she doesn't noticed they already infront of her apartment building.

 

"You lived here?" GD mused.

 

Her apartment building where she lived is a small old concrete establishment that the tenants can only be counted by your fingers. Beside the building is a small 24 hours grocery store and the rest is a dark alleyway with broken street light poles. It may look a bit off for others and not an ideal place to lived for someone like her but for Dara the place is perfect. Perfect hiding place since no one from their society especially her parents would think she's staying there. They won't set foot in filthy places that's why Dara chose to lived there.

 

"Yeah. Problem with that?" she answered with a frown.

 

"Nah! Anyway, I'll be going. `Bye!" he said and turned around to leave.

 

Dara follows his back by gaze. With both his hands shoved inside his pants pocket, GD walks away without glancing back. Dara realizes something that night. GD may act nonchalant and over the top guy but she thinks Sol maybe right? GD is good on his own way. Still that fact doesn't decrease the amount of irritation Dara feels for him.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"You put your arms around like this but thightly as you can so that your opponent cannot breathe. Then step your one foot in between his or her legs to restrain him or her  if ever she or he will retaliate, understand?" Dara explains to Minzy as she steps back so the latter could face her. They are in the middle of the octagon doing some training because the young girl needs more training. "Now, do it with me," she adds.

 

"Arasso!" Minzy answered and do a fighting instance.

 

Dara waits for her attack patiently. Minzy steps forward and throws a closed fist punch straight to her face but she quickly dodges it. She is walking backwards as Minzy continues to attack her. The latter finds the right timing to position herself behind her and do what she taught her to do a while ago. Arms tightly around her neck armlocking her while her left feet in between her legs just like what she had shown her a while ago, Dara smiles proudly as she tries to wiggles free from Minzy.

 

"Minzy is getting better day by day," Bom remarks as she watched Dara and Minji in the octagon. "I'm afraid that she grows up quickly," she added while leaning her back at the bar counter.

 

"She is no longer a baby, Bom. Eventually, Minzy have to stand on her own and smell the ing coffee. She needs to grow-up," CL said watching intently the two.

 

"Yeah. I'm just worried that we're taking away her innocent," Bom mumbles quietly deep in her thought.

 

CL turns to her but the latter is gazing at blankly ahead.

 

"Are you saying that we are a bad influence to her?" she asked.

 

Bom sighs heavily and answered. "No. I'm just disappointed that she's seeing the world darkly at her young age."

 

"People gets to the point where they had to experience pain and endure it regardless of how young or old they were. As for our maknae, she had to see the world darkly earlier for her to realize and learned what life really is about. For her to make right decisions for her own future choice. And as her unnies, we're here as her support system," CL pointed out.

 

Bom finally turns to her with a smile. "That's quiet a speech, leadah! But your right. Minzy despite of young age is mature enough to decide on her own. She chose to be with us then I'll support her and be by her side as long as I can."

 

CL nods with a smile.

 

"That's the Bominator I know."

 

There talk was interrupted when GD enters the club with a seemingly jellyfish following him. He had an irritated look on his face with suppress anger while the girl keep on pestering him. CL and Bom exchange glances. Whoever that girl brings no good to the air inside the underground.

 

"Come on, GD! Come with me to the mall," the girl whines while pouting her red lips.

 

CL and Bom almost puke in there mouth at the sight of her. Who the hell is this girl which has overly worn red lipstick? She must be ban to any cosmetic stores because of her hard make-up. And don't get them started with her micro minis outfit. She looks like a wearing a hanging blouse exposing her stomach and short denim shorts that only covers half of her thighs. Oh My God! They suddenly wanted to donate their table clothes just to cover her up.

 

They saw GD grimaced and massaged his temple trying to stop himself to strangle the seemingly numb lady.

 

"Some boyfri

Please log in to read the full chapter