II – CHECK THEM OUT

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

II – CHECK THEM OUT

 

 

Dara wakes up in the morning in one goal. She's going to check out how her friends are doing. She just hopes that they still lives in the same place as before.

 

 

She just wants to see them. Just a short peek. She doesn't have the thick face to just show herself to them as if she has done nothing hurtful to them. She's not a hypocrite to barge into people's life again in a snap.

 

 

Dara changes her clothes into something comfy. Good thing, she shops for new set of clothes that will fits with Seoul's weather. After that, she grabs her body bag and hails a cab to Bom's address first.

 

 

Reaching Bom's place, she hides on one of the lamp post not too far away from her house. She misses her best friend so much. Coming here reminds her of the days that they were still together. Bom and her life are almost the same.

 

 

They hated their family. They even branded as the black sheep of their own family. She and Bom have been part of Park Clan, one of richest clan in their district. They’re not anything relative or something. It's so happen that they have the same surname.

 

 

"Yah! Bom come back here! I'm not yet done with you, lady! Where did you slept last night? You even smell... is that even liquor? Did you get drunk again? When are you going to straighten your life? Are you going to settle in your life right now? Look, your sister is a renowned surgeon now in US. How about you? You're just wasting your life! What should I do with you? You are such a shame in our family!" Mr, Park's booming voice can hear from inside.

 

 

Dara just sighs deeply while clutching her bag. Nothing changes in her poor best friend's life. Her family still thinks that Bom-ah is not worthy enough to be part of their family. That she brings nothing but shame.

 

 

This is not the first time that she witnessed how Mr. Park scolds Bom and calls her inappropriate names. And every time, she feels sorry and sympathy towards her best friend. Her situation is just like her that's why they click instantly. They share the same thoughts and experiences that’s why they are comfortable with each other.

 

 

She steps back furthermore when Bom furiously walks out from their house, leaving her father shouting angrily. Dara continues following her. She can hear Bom's incoherent mumbles. She laughs inwardly with the thought of her best friend didn't change a bit.

 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

"Yeoboseyo? Chaerin-ah! Where are you?" Bom asks to CL when she rings her. Unknown to her, someone follows and listens to her conversation.

 

"Neh. You're with Minzy? Good! Wait me at the cafe... huh? Yeah... I'll meet you there! Bye!" Bom immediately walks her way to the cafe to meet CL and Minzy.

 

 

"Bommie! Unnie!" CL and Minzy waves their hands upon seeing her walk inside the cafe. She smiles and seat in front of them.

 

 

"You don't look good. Hangover?" CL remarks while giving her a cup of coffee.

 

"Aniya. Appa!" she said grimacing while sipping her own coffee.

 

 

CL and Minzy forns a 'O' in understanding.

 

 

"What happened last night? I can't remember anything after I passed out. I just woke up earlier in the bunk room in the ubderground," Bom asks trying to remember what happened in last night's reunion with BIGBANG boys.

 

 

"Well, unnie, after you passed out oppas brought you to your bunk room before. That's why you end up there. After that we got home, too," Minzy answers nipping her st

Please log in to read the full chapter