XII - BACTRACK: DRAGON VS. TOKKI

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

XII - BACTRACK: DRAGON VS. TOKKI

 

Dara held her gaze at GD. She peeps her eyes. She will show to this jerk that he challenged the wrong person. She'll give him his own dose of medicine. She's Sandara Park for nothing.

 

GD watches Dara's tiny form. He's going to show her what he is made of. He will let her learn a lesson of not crossing his path. He is G-Dragon and he'll show her what he got! He is the underground king, after all.

 

The crowd held their breath in anticipation. Unlike the usual, they're now quiet. They can sense the tension building up inside the octagon. They are going to witness a history bound to unfold before them. This battle won't be just any battle fight they'd watch. This is something to watch out for.

 

Sol watches the two brawlers before him. He thought that letting Dara fight in the first place is already a bad idea. Now, he truly believes that it's a bad idea at all. He is now wondering why he agreed to TOP's idea of power tripping.

 

Yes. It is just a power trip to TOP. He is bored to death when the girls pop up in the underground. He knew that they're something than normal girls. The girls exceed intimidating and feisty aura. And he's right. The girls weren't just any other girls. They're strong and brave. They're just not backing down easily without a fight.

 

D-Lite and V.I are a bit confused and at the same time thrilled to witness this special and definitely different fight happening for the first time in underground history. Who will win between the dragon and the tokki? Is it their conceited, ego-centric underground king, G-Dragon? Or is it the brave, confident Tokki? The anticipation is so thrilling!

 

Aside from being worried, 2ne1 girls pray that everything will go smoothly. They hope that Dara will be fine. They have faith in her that she'll win this fight. They knew she can do it.

 

"Are you just going to stand there?" GD taunts Dara.

 

Dara smirks and takes off her jacket. She stretches her neck left and right. She blows her hair which strangles out from her ponytail then she looks at GD.

 

"You're so dead," Dara mutters.

 

"Really? I'd like to see you try," GD chuckles while his right hand in his pocket to restrain himself to use it as what they agreed.

 

Dara uses that opportunity and attacks GD. She gives her an open palm in his chest making him cough in shock. GD is surprised at her assault but recovers instantly. He dodges her next attack without lifting his right hand, of course. Dara grimaces and gives him another jabs but GD just slaps it using his left hand. He is actually walking backwards while trying to dodge every blow she was giving him.

 

Dara grits her teeth and gives GD a high kick but the latter just holds her leg single handled. GD smirks and just practically throws her.

 

The entire underground gasps.

 

However, Dara just reflexes her body. She bend her back as her both hands touches the floor. She held her feet high until it touches the floor a move she learned from his gymnastic lesson. She straightens immediately and faces GD again.

 

GD watches her with the hint of mischief in his eyes. He clearly enjoys their fight. He never fought a woman like her in his entire life in underground battles. She is basically a fresh air to breathe.

 

Now, GD found his momentum. The game is just starting. 'Let's see how far you can go,' GD thought.

 

GD begins to get even Dara. He grabs her arms and circles behind her with her hand twisted around her back. Dara hisses and tries to wiggles free from his hold. But he just presses her more.

 

"ARGH!" Dara growls in pain.

 

"Give up?" GD whispers directly to her ear making her shudder.

 

"No way!" she scowls at him. Dara elbows him from behind. Hard.

 

GD steps back as his grips on her loosen he aided his lower ribs that targeted by Dara's elbow. He grits his teeth in anger.

 

There two reactions can be heard from the crowd aside from being quiet: collective gasps in shock and sreams everytime both of them gave each other their deadly attacks.

 

Dara pants heavily while glaring at GD. They've been fighting for almost a hour now but no one wants to surrender and lose. Dara must think of something to win against GD before she runs out of energy. They're fight is far too long already.

 

GD waits for Dara's next move. He is also panting and sweating a bit. He never thought that in her tiny tokki form she could fight him. In fact, she can move as much as GD did. She is the first woman or rather person that lasts for a hour when fighting with GD. A mixture of disbelief and amusement is what he feels while staring at her. Disbelief because he found his match with this tiny lady tokki and amusement that she is proving him that she is far from what he thought she should be.

 

Not once, he almost used his right hand to block her every blow. Unfortunately for her, he is a trained fighter and there is no way in hell he would lose to her. So no matter hiw she tried he'll never back down.

 

Dara silently think of a plan to finish this foolishness. She can't prolong the fight anymore. Sooner, she'll get tired. He's a guy after all. That's already an advantage to GD's part.

 

Suddenly, Dara remembers something that will be very useful at times like this. An idea that will bring her to success no matter how desperate it may sounds. She smiles inwardly at the thought of winning. All she has to do is to move really fast and turns GD down.

 

'Say goodbye to your bloated ego, dragon...' Dara thoughts.

 

She knew that it's all about ego that made GD agreed in the end. Manly ego crap!

 

Dara quickly runs to GD. He anticipated that already so he basically prepares for Dara's assault. But she has another plan much to GD's surprise.

 

Before even GD could react, Dara wickedly grins at him. She puts her one arm at GD's nape and harshly pulls him towards her for a kiss. Their lips mashed together. Dara closes her eyes as she enjoys GD's reaction. She heard the whole crowd audible gasps even 2ne1 girls and BIGBANG boys had the same shocked reaction but she don't care.

 

2ne1 girls cover their mouth in shocked. TOP widens his eyes. Seungri steps forward for a better view of the two kissed in the middle of the ring while D-Lite drops his jaw literally at the scene.

 

GD widens his eyes totally frozen in his spot. He is surprise of course! He never anticipate her move. HE NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD KISS HIM FOR THE SAKE OF WINNING. Damn it! But she has softest lips he ever tasted. The sweetest if he may add. His hostesses before are no match compares to her. GAH! What is he thinking?

 

'Wake up!' GD snaps at his mind.

 

GD recovers from his reverie and instantly held Dara's shoulders with his both hands. He pulls away from their kiss and pushes Dara forcedly. He looks at her shocked and slightly confused.

 

Dara grins widely at him before turning to Sol's shocked still face.

 

"He used his right

Please log in to read the full chapter